Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So I think I would do this way earlier but I didn't have any ideas so here goes nothing! :p

Hi my name is Marcel I'm currently 15 and I've been apart the Foxcraft comunity for about 4 years now I think.
The first time I joined I was a bit shy because at the time I didn't really know how to spell correctly or understand that well english as some of you know I'm actualy Portuguese!, witch means my name isn't really Marcel but Marcos in portuguese but you can call me either :p
I've met so many nice people that could help me and my 2 other friends with me, we built amayzing things we played amayzing roleplays with alot of amayzing people back in a day when Foxcraft used to be "full" with players.
So many good memories that no one can forget.
Let's go away from the game for now, what do I do for living? I study currently I'm in the 10th grade, I usually go out for a run for about 2 hours now and its great but its even better with friends.
I pretend to keep on playing on the Foxcraft comunity untill it goes down but I hope this comunity growns again... maybe one day

Thank you for wasting time reading this! DNWjv1QWAAEIuih.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.