Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My perm mute, BRUH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
ANOTHER ONE BOYS, ANOTHER ONE OF MY COMPLAINTS, NOT FOR A BAN, BUT FOR A MUTE!

I got perm muted a few days ago, by @11kobeer Let's go back a few hours earlier.

I log into kitpvp, feeling fresh. Really fresh, then I go into some op goodies and jump. Then you have Lordfiery and @Chillyns targetting me, and Of course I die. Then I get furious, like blood boiling furious. and talk sh*t to them.
Later I go to prison, and guess who I see, @Chillyns so I fight him, and he runs. Then I say these 2 lines

"Speak to me when you grow some balls" "scum"

THATS IT LOOOLL

and anyone whos friends with @Chillyns knows he talks much more deeper sh*t than that phrase, but he got super butthurt and reported me to kobeer saying he got offended (staff disrespect mutes depend fully on staff on whether they got offended or not) Im confident he didn't get offended, and got BUTTHURT, what a LOOOOSER.

I'm sure if I didn't argue or talk trash that same hour, he wouldn't have reported me, cause the truth is. He didn't get offended, he got butthurt.
Massive different between being butthurt and claiming you got offended.

*Drops mic*

@11kobeer

Banned #2

I got perm muted a few days ago, by @11kobeer Let's go back a few hours earlier.

I log into kitpvp, feeling fresh. Really fresh, then I go into some op goodies and jump. Then you have Lordfiery and @Chillyns targetting me, and Of course I die. Then I get furious, like blood boiling furious. and talk sh*t to them.
Later I go to prison, and guess who I see, @Chillyns so I fight him, and he runs. Then I say these 2 lines

THATS IT LOOOLL

and anyone whos friends with @Chillyns knows he talks much more deeper sh*t than that phrase, but he got super butthurt and reported me to kobeer saying he got offended (staff disrespect mutes depend fully on staff on whether they got offended or not) Im confident he didn't get offended, and got BUTTHURT, what a LOOOOSER.

I'm sure if I didn't argue or talk trash that same hour, he wouldn't have reported me, cause the truth is. He didn't get offended, he got butthurt.

*Drops mic*

@11kobeer
Solution: trash talk in a non-toxic way, or just don't speak to them at all lol, when I was staff I just ignored if it came

Thread starter Banned #3
Solution: trash talk in a non-toxic way, or just don't speak to them at all lol
My trash talking wasn't anything mutable, apparently the word "Scum" which is used in lolitsalex's word is APPARENTLY offensive.

(he claims another reason for the mute disrespect is cause i called him a scum, and he got offended) even tho he's a scum

Banned #4
My trash talking wasn't anything mutable, apparently the word "Scum" which is used in lolitsalex's word is APPARENTLY offensive.

(he claims another reason for the mute disrespect is cause i called him a scum, and he got offended) even tho he's a scum
Ik lol, staff done it to me before. It's called favouritism, every staff has it just in different levels

noby

Donator
Banned #5

THATS IT LOOOLL

*Drops mic*

@11kobeer
i beat you the first time, second i ran away to change set and re pot, meanwhile I was still in pvp arena, good luck on getting unmuted.

Thread starter Banned #6
i beat you the first time, second i ran away to change set and re pot, meanwhile I was still in pvp arena, good luck on getting unmuted.
Running to the other side of map isn't exactly repotting and getting armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.