Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My item sold but i didn't get the money...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbyTF

Thread starter #1
My item sold but i didn't get the money... I put 2 vote keys for 30k each on the ah trying to get money. I log on today and i dont have any more money. I look on the ah and theyre not there. So i look at my recently sold items and it says both of them sold. I just want the 60k i wouldve gotten from them. TXH

My item sold but i didn't get the money... I put 2 vote keys for 30k each on the ah trying to get money. I log on today and i dont have any more money. I look on the ah and theyre not there. So i look at my recently sold items and it says both of them sold. I just want the 60k i wouldve gotten from them. TXH
Then quit

./ah expired check that

Status
Not open for further replies.