Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My days are over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Alright folks as you may know I haven't been on for quite a while and that's because I am officially quitting due to collage and my relationship. My 3 years on mc were very interesting at times lol. Thanks for the staff for putting up with all my **** n stuff. Thanks to all the players who have helped me along the way. Thanks Leon for not Ip banning me even tho I should've been lol. Thanks for all the great memories fellas.

by
Alright folks as you may know I haven't been on for quite a while and that's because I am officially quitting due to collage and my relationship. My 3 years on mc were very interesting at times lol. Thanks for the staff for putting up with all my **** n stuff. Thanks to all the players who have helped me along the way. Thanks Leon for not Ip banning me even tho I should've been lol. Thanks for all the great memories fellas.
byee jaques rip

Thread starter #7
Goodluck with the rest <3
Thanks dude
[doublepost=1505485070,1505485029][/doublepost]Thanks
Best of luck in the future ;([/QUOTE
[doublepost=1505485103][/doublepost]
Thanks dude
Thanks
Thanks dude
thanks
[doublepost=1505485134][/doublepost] Thank you, you as well
[doublepost=1505485178][/doublepost]
Have fun with school and your roblox girlfriend
Have fun still being a pussy lil 15 year old queer who still plays mc

^^^^^^^^ Jacques is becoming a professional baseball substitute , good luck dude , daddy's proud! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.