Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

My base disappeared?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
On Survival after cloakfox and iBrady were fixing crashes, I join survival to do /home mainbase, and find myself in my usual claim. But all structures I'd built within certain chunks and inside the claims had disappeared. (I'm talking a lot of stuff, I'd built the storage in 2016) it all happened when Survival came back online from being down a while. I have screenshots of the landscape and the stuff I'd built (most of it idc about) I just care about the storage and the 4 creeper spawners that has all disappeared. @iBrady was inside of it and has seen it before.
Please get this stuff back or fix whatever happened. Because I had SO much good stuff in it, stuff I'd worked hard for over the past almost two years.

On Survival after cloakfox and iBrady were fixing crashes, I join survival to do /home mainbase, and find myself in my usual claim. But all structures I'd built within certain chunks and inside the claims had disappeared. (I'm talking a lot of stuff, I'd built the storage in 2016) it all happened when Survival came back online from being down a while. I have screenshots of the landscape and the stuff I'd built (most of it idc about) I just care about the storage and the 4 creeper spawners that has all disappeared. @iBrady was inside of it and has seen it before.
Please get this stuff back or fix whatever happened. Because I had SO much good stuff in it, stuff I'd worked hard for over the past almost two years.
Can you DM me the coordinates, I removed a couple of chunks today that were causing crashes on survival.

ri
ripperino

Status
Not open for further replies.