Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Mini-Modding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Okay so @Pricus ♆ warned me for mini-modding/threatening him in a thread. Here is what I did wrong according to him:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. Let me explain how I was completely right and how I didn't violate any rules (which he mentioned at least).
I'll explain the situation. @JoeyH007 made a suggestion by using the right format, he just didn't put the format in front of his things. So then @Pricus ♆ thought that he didn't use the correct format even though he did, then I politely asked him if he even read the suggestion, which he probably didn't do else he would've seen that @JoeyH007 used the correct format. I even explained to @Pricus ♆ how the suggestion was using the correct format. Apparently @Pricus ♆ couldn't handle that I was correct so he warned me for mini-modding.. Why mini-modding you might ask? Well I don't know either, maybe because I didn't break any of the existing rules.. Mini-Modding is when someone basically acts like a staff member whilst he's not and whilst there is a staff member there. Then in the warning he told me I threatened him, how did I threaten him? I didn't swear, I just asked him a question and explained to him how he was wrong and I didn't threaten him what so ever.

Well that's it basically, I reckon this thread will get deleted before anyone will see it anyway, so peace!

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
Do realize making a thread about it will just cause to many flame wars and a lot of hate to a lot of people? Better to just move on and accept what happened. Staff always win (well 99% of the time) no point in trying ;-; (learnt that the hard way before lol)

Just trying to help you so you don't get warned for a dumb reason again :p

Okay, you merely corrected him, which doesn’t seem like mini-modding to me... I guess it really doesn’t matter now since you are suspended. If this happens to anyone else, please just pm an Admin (preferably @11kobeer or @jayxkrazies).
/closed

Last edited:
1. I wouldn't have issued you a warning if you politely corrected me, You were being disrespectful. You were correcting me and enforcing your own rule. You aren't a staff member however you were close to becoming one.
I've made a thread about Mini-modding here you go
http://www.mcfoxcraft.com/threads/guide-mini-modding.130/

2. Where did i say i threatened you? All you received was an automatic message about your warning
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

3. Just in-case you spread false rumours about your 1 week suspension, You were suspended for using racial slurs on forums multiple times

If you want to discuss about your suspension or your warnings feel free to privately message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.