Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Minecraft: Ender Scrolls Sneaky Peaky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
After the argument with Enderbrine, I ventured into the place where the games would be held. The games...a grisly tournament where only veterans of bloodshed and war compete in, where only the fittest can survive...truly a battle of strength. The games were hosted for the amusement of the Emperor, Kenneth. The Emperor Kenneth was a hard man, a military dictator with a taste for violence and despair. Often, the Emperor would raze villages to the ground, sending in his men to burn down the houses, slay the villagers and take the children and women as slaves. Kenneth was not a man to be taken lightly, especially not with how much power he had attained. I was wondering about the games often, nervously anticipating their start, and moreover worrying about who would I have to fight. The Emperor himself will pay a boon (a reward for winning the games) to the champion, and it is usually a collection of riches from the gigantic and long-winded vaults in the Empire's capital, however this time, for this set of games, the Emperor promised a place within the Empire, however not just any place amongst the countless forgettable Empire peasants or soldiers, but amongst the higher ranked, the nobility, the generals, and so on. The Emperors motives for doing so made me contemplate if I should even partake in the tournament...but alas I had to, to prove to that jerkface, Enderbrine, that I wasn't just a savage barbarian.

Before the games, there were many market stalls open, each one of them selling something unique and different. There was a diverse buzz about the town square, not that far away from the arena where the games would take place in. I was observing the people going about their days, setting up their various market stalls, or trading with each other. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a sword stall. The stall had shimmering swords, basking in the harsh hot sun of Minecraftia. I made my way over to the stall, and picked up one of the bigger swords. The stall owner smiled at me, asking if I wanted to purchase his wares.

"You in for the tournament?" He asked.

I nodded, "Hm, looks like I am, you seen any other competitors around?" I enquired.

"Well...there was this one-"

He had got cut off when someone barged me out of their way. It was somewhat of a muscly character, with broad shoulders and short blonde hair. The jerkface who barged into me was wearing Yeezys, a monster energy t-shirt, and some khaki shorts. He had quite the condescending and provocative look on his face, as if he was searching for trouble. He grinned at me, raising an eyebrow.

"HEH, WHAT'RE YOU DOIN' HOGGIN' UP THE SWORD STAND, DILLWEED!?" He spat into my face.

One of his friends piped up, "HEY BIFF, WHY DON'T CHA GIVE HIM THE WHAT FOR? MAYBE GIVE HIM A TASTY PAIN SALAD!"

Another suggested "YEAH, YEAH! SHOW HIM YOUR FIST OF DEATH!"

Biff then said something which triggered a PTSD event for me, "HEH, WE'RE A LITTLE LOW ON GOLD, *** FACE! GOT ANY TO SPARE FOR US?"

My heart was racing, the blood coursing through my veins, tempting to to turn into my ender beast form and make this pipsqueak pipe down for good...but I controlled the urge to feed. I ended up ignoring the jerkface Biff, who was still staring me down. I attempted to move on to another stand, but when I turned around Biff yelled at me "HEY DILLWEED! WE'RE NOT DONE HERE YET!" and pulled out a wooden sword. Charging at me, Biff swung with a wide arc right at my head. Biff was grinning madly, the sword approaching my face at an unbelievable speed, coursing through the air at a rate which could not be followed by the human eye. The sword made a 'Woosh' sound through the air as it came closer and closer to hitting me. Biff's friends cheered him on, laughing ecstatically as the sword neared my head...

Then I turned around.

I stopped Biff's arm in midair, and balled my free arm into a fist. The situation did not appear to register on Biff's face, who was struggling to contemplate what was about to happen. My fist surged forward, pushing through the air at a speed unmatched by that of Biff's earlier sword swing. It connected into the soft tissue of Biff's face, making a satisfying 'crunch' sound as it hit. Blood began to spray out of Biff's nose as if it were a sprinkler, covering the ground before him in a sweet crimson which I know very well. The punch completely knocked Biff off from his feet, sending him soaring upwards, and then landing with a painful thud, face first into the dirt. I sighed to myself, and walked past the jerkface.

"Psshhhh, nothin' personal...Kid" I uttered as I walked past the defeated Biff.

After the unspectacular encounter with Biff, I made my purchase of a sword. Fast, sharp and durable, the sword seemed to be a reliable arm to have in the games, which were about to take place.

The games were about to begin, with the bells being rung across the city, indicating their start was fast approaching. I gathered myself, took a deep breath, and headed towards the arena.

The arena was big to say the least, around 1000 blocks in diameter and a varied and rich environment in which the games would take place. The seating in the arena was divided based upon class, if you were a peasant, you would receive the worst seating, at the front, which wasn't very well maintained, and often the segment of the arena which would be littered with trash. Then, if you were perhaps a soldier, or some kind of middle-class ranking citizen, you would sit in the middle section of the arena. The middle section still wasn't that great, due to littering, however was still better maintained than the lower sections, and also had a greater view of the arena. Then came the higher sections of the arena, this would be where high ranking Empire members sat, or nobility perhaps, and this section of the arena's seating had to offer some of the best seats in the entire arena, the view was magnificent, covering nearly all the spots of the battleground, except for a few places of cover. At the highest point of the arena's seating was the Emperor's seats, which were the very best kept seats, with servants holding platters with the most exquisite of foods and drinks, and for a good reason too, since the Emperor himself, Kenneth, would be seated there, observing the fighter who would win a place in his omnipotent Empire.

In the tournament itself, there would be a total of 100 fighters who were most likely armed to the teeth with the best weapons they could find, some even bringing in prohibited items and enhancements to their bodies in order to achieve total victory over the other fighters.

I had to make one thing clear with myself.

These games were not just simple sport arranged for entertainment.

These games were a fight to the gruesome death, in which no method of killing would be banned.

It looks like I was going to satisfy my hunger for a while after these games of death were over...

The gates opened...

The fighters stepped out, onto the rough landscape of the battlefield.

A fighter had sighted me, and charged towards me.

I grinned and began to let my ender beast form take shape.

It begun.

Status
Not open for further replies.