Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

McFoxcraft Competition! ($$$)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
I came up with an idea to host a competition, so here it is!
This competition is for the artists or video creators within the community.

I have decided to set up a competition that would allow you to gain a little bit of extra cash for being creative. And thus, I am/have (depending on when you see this) grinding/grinded advert watching to bring you a competition.
What do we create?
There will be a few different items to create. Though before entering, you must be subscribed to the channel. The content to create will revolve around my YouTube channel found here. You are to create either of the following:

Intro/Outro*
Channel Icon
Channel Banner

These are the three items that you will be rewarded for. Send these items to me at my YouTube Email.
What are the prizes?
Somewhat more exciting, the prizes will be money for the McFoxcraft Buycraft store! The exact money values will be determined when I have gathered all of the prizes. But know that it will most likely be $30-$40 per category prize.

For runners up, don't worry! I will include multiple FoxKing kits (On a server in which you desire) and also somewhat rarer items such as my player head on the server of your choosing! (I know, TotalMM player head again, it's the only thing I could think of).
End Date?
The Ending of the competition will be around the End of February, 2017. As such, you have plenty of time to create these (And I have plenty of time to gather the prizes >.<)
Additional Information
This section is for those of you who want to learn more about the channel.
I'm a gaming channel (So I don't just do Minecraft videos), I'll play games like Overwatch, Minecraft, Roguelands, Rocket League, and many more forms of content!!
Also, do not feel restricted to one category, you can enter as many categories as you wish!
* When making music, please make sure there is no copyright! I suggest you use these songs in
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Anyways, I wish you all the best. If you want to win, get creating!!

Last edited:
Dislike
[doublepost=1482800035,1482799930][/doublepost]If you win and play factions ill give you igs because Total's head isn't worth the dirt block I would put it on

noby

Donator
Banned #9
You forgot for those people who asked you for your heads when you got helper, bud.
Not too bad editing in this video also.
Gl on YouTube!

I get kelvin do to all me editing L
I came up with an idea to host a competition, so here it is!
This competition is for the artists or video creators within the community.

I have decided to set up a competition that would allow you to gain a little bit of extra cash for being creative. And thus, I am/have (depending on when you see this) grinding/grinded advert watching to bring you a competition.
What do we create?
There will be a few different items to create. Though before entering, you must be subscribed to the channel. The content to create will revolve around my YouTube channel found here. You are to create either of the following:

Intro/Outro

Channel Icon
Channel Banner
These are the three items that you will be rewarded for. Send these items to me at my YouTube Email.
What are the prizes?
Somewhat more exciting, the prizes will be money for the McFoxcraft Buycraft store! The exact money values will be determined when I have gathered all of the prizes. But know that it will most likely be $30-$40 per category prize.

For runners up, don't worry! I will include multiple FoxKing kits (On a server in which you desire) and also somewhat rarer items such as my player head on the server of your choosing! (I know, TotalMM player head again, it's the only thing I could think of).​
End Date?
The Ending of the competition will be around the End of February, 2017. As such, you have plenty of time to create these (And I have plenty of time to gather the prizes >.<)
Additional Information
This section is for those of you who want to learn more about the channel.
I'm a gaming channel (So I don't just do Minecraft videos), I'll play games like Overwatch, Minecraft, Roguelands, Rocket League, and many more forms of content!!
Also, do not feel restricted to one category, you can enter as many categories as you wish!

Anyways, I wish you all the best. If you want to win, get creating!!
Have you recieved your voucher for this week's ad watches? Me and all the others in top 10 havent and im getting a bit concerned seeing as the top views for the week that just passed by is glitched and it doesnt show our names.. I came second and havent got a 50$ voucher yet

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #12
I get kelvin do to all me editing L

Have you recieved your voucher for this week's ad watches? Me and all the others in top 10 havent and im getting a bit concerned seeing as the top views for the week that just passed by is glitched and it doesnt show our names.. I came second and havent got a 50$ voucher yet
The leaderboard glitched out. Sadly, nobody will be getting rewards this week (which means I have to grind ads for another week for this comp)

The leaderboard glitched out. Sadly, nobody will be getting rewards this week (which means I have to grind ads for another week for this comp)
Can you tell cloak? I remember the order, I worked so hard for it.
1: WhipMeDaddy
2: WhiteDragonX (me)
3: Panda_Brother_Jr
4: TotalMM
5: SoYannick
6: EenhoornJelmer
7: RedTheFox99
8: not sure ;-;
9: DarkRakuran
10: PigmanArmy

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #14
Can you tell cloak? I remember the order, I worked so hard for it.
1: WhipMeDaddy
2: WhiteDragonX (me)
3: Panda_Brother_Jr
4: TotalMM
5: SoYannick
6: EenhoornJelmer
7: RedTheFox99
8: not sure ;-;
9: DarkRakuran
10: PigmanArmy
Already tried. Sadly, Cloakfox cannot offer rewards for that week. Confront him for more info @cloakfox

I Said send it to my email, didn't you watch the video? [email protected] boii
[doublepost=1482863310,1482863202][/doublepost]Btw, I will update the original post in a few hours.
Notice I made a mistake, for intro/outro creators, i will give you a selection of music to use (Non-Copyrighted tracks)
I spent all day on this and now you tell me that?

Status
Not open for further replies.