Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Map of spawn area (Survival)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Are you looking for player shops to spend your hard earned money? Do you wish more people could know about the location of your shop? Are you looking for things to do to pass the time, without the worrying of having to /tpa to people? Well, this map answers all three questions!

This is a 3x3 combination of Lvl 2 maps of the spawn area that includes player-made shops and a few activities near spawn.
Foxcraft spawn map.png
This map notes the areas that I consider to be the most important or valuable, however if there is a location you feel should be on the map, let me know!

The Arena (ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Arena to be specific), is a PvP arena organized by myself that promises to offer an organized, balanced PvP experience. We plan to kick off this Saturday with a 1v1 PvP Tournament, with the grand prize of $100,000 of in-game money! More details coming soon.

Hope to see you there!
-Trashmann (Dismal)

Donator
Banned #2
You should change the "black market" to the "Start of the Empire Highway" because whoever built that black market just built on top of the highway me and hans built

Lanuginoso

Dedicated Member
Are you looking for player shops to spend your hard earned money? Do you wish more people could know about the location of your shop? Are you looking for things to do to pass the time, without the worrying of having to /tpa to people? Well, this map answers all three questions!

This is a 3x3 combination of Lvl 2 maps of the spawn area that includes player-made shops and a few activities near spawn.
View attachment 5942
This map notes the areas that I consider to be the most important or valuable, however if there is a location you feel should be on the map, let me know!

The Arena (ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Arena to be specific), is a PvP arena organized by myself that promises to offer an organized, balanced PvP experience. We plan to kick off this Saturday with a 1v1 PvP Tournament, with the grand prize of $100,000 of in-game money! More details coming soon.

Hope to see you there!
-Trashmann (Dismal)
IM EXCITED

Status
Not open for further replies.