Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Little help Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Thread starter Banned #1
Hey! So, I wanted to edit my [Sprinting] Toggled so it has colors and a different word, but when I try to, it won't work.

So, I've look in tutorials to download this edit file, and open with java. I open it, go to tools, find string, and type in [Sprinting and when search, methods pop up, so I left click it, then right click it, go to methods, but then it doesn't work. I was wondering if anyone could help me out!

Thank you so much if anyone can help me!

-Vlastyz

Hey! So, I wanted to edit my [Sprinting] Toggled so it has colors and a different word, but when I try to, it won't work.

So, I've look in tutorials to download this edit file, and open with java. I open it, go to tools, find string, and type in [Sprinting and when search, methods pop up, so I left click it, then right click it, go to methods, but then it doesn't work. I was wondering if anyone could help me out!

Thank you so much if anyone can help me!

-Vlastyz
OK so first you have to go to %appdata then continue on to .Minecraft and right click the file and click delete and remember you MUST deinstall minecraft. And lastly don't forget to delete your forums account and never come back, I hope you found my tutorial helpful!! <3 :p

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Thread starter Banned #3
OK so first you have to go to %appdata then continue on to .Minecraft and right click the file and click delete and remember you MUST deinstall minecraft. And lastly don't forget to delete your forums account and never come back, I hope you found my tutorial helpful!! <3 :p
Wow, i started to believe you once I read the first sentence and a half! But then, I read the last part.. *sigh*

Thank you very much for the help! I'll try my best! :D

Wow, i started to believe you once I read the first sentence and a half! But then, I read the last part.. *sigh*

Thank you very much for the help! I'll try my best! :D
Haha, it was a joke but I don't have forge unfortunately so you are on your own, I would advise searching up some YouTube videos since they never fail to inform :)

Donator
Ok so you go on youtube and you search vape cracked. You download it with forge 1.8, then you open the external gui and edit what the toggle sprint says. Simple

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Thread starter Banned #6
Ok so you go on youtube and you search vape cracked. You download it with forge 1.8, then you open the external gui and edit what the toggle sprint says. Simple
OMG. It worked!! Thank you so much for the help! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.