Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

KitPvP Giveaway Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Congrats to Sabotage_ for winning the huge giveaway! He had won almost all the games as some....didn't go as planned, but still succeeded. The prizes he won are listed below (more prizes were added).

- Protection 4, Unbreaking 3 Dia/Iron Set
- Sharpness 5, Unbreaking 3, Looting 3 and Fire Aspect 2 Diamond Sword
- Power 5, Unbreaking 3, Punch 2, Flame I and Infinity I Bow
- 46 Potions (Many Vairations)
- 16 Enderpearls (Made Humanly)
- 64 Arrows and Apples
- 10 Vote Keys

And finally, $1000. Thank you for all participants, even if most joined late. Another huge giveaway may take place once more, with different rules and a completely different way to win. A new forum post will be posted about this giveaway.

Congrats to Sabotage_ for winning the huge giveaway! He had won almost all the games as some....didn't go as planned, but still succeeded. The prizes he won are listed below (more prizes were added).

- Protection 4, Unbreaking 3 Dia/Iron Set
- Sharpness 5, Unbreaking 3, Looting 3 and Fire Aspect 2 Diamond Sword
- Power 5, Unbreaking 3, Punch 2, Flame I and Infinity I Bow
- 46 Potions (Many Vairations)
- 16 Enderpearls (Made Humanly)
- 64 Arrows and Apples
- 10 Vote Keys

And finally, $1000. Thank you for all participants, even if most joined late. Another huge giveaway may take place once more, with different rules and a completely different way to win. A new forum post will be posted about this giveaway.
eww

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
GG

Sometimes when a staff that plays on a server that a giveaway is being held on and they win it, it feels like it's rigged. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.