Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

kingdoms needs a fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

groentestamper

Thread starter #1
i think kingdoms need a fix cause its dying real fast right now, cloak added kdempire what everyone wanted but it has a way to small map and a to small shop this is my opinion.
what do you guys think kingdoms need to be fun again?

+1 there should be other ways to “get back at people” asides jousting pvping in warp pvp. Renabling pvp in /wild and allowing raiding like old kd would definitely draw more people back to kingdoms.

i think kingdoms need a fix cause its dying real fast right now, cloak added kdempire what everyone wanted but it has a way to small map and a to small shop this is my opinion.
what do you guys think kingdoms need to be fun again?
I think it’s more of the fact no1 really has a lot of loot on kd empire. This is because of various issues

I because people used glitches in the past and its just extremly toxic. Like only people online are toxic or/and hacking

Leon?

I because people used glitches in the past and its just extremly toxic. Like only people online are toxic or/and hacking
The toxic part is fun but the people that are hacking are just so annoying, not the big hacks like kill aura and reach but more like auto totem. It makes it impossible to kill someone. Better Anti-Cheat would be good for the big hacks.

The toxic part is fun but the people that are hacking are just so annoying, not the big hacks like kill aura and reach but more like auto totem. It makes it impossible to kill someone. Better Anti-Cheat would be good for the big hacks.
I honestly haven’t pvped against some1 not using auto totem in sooo long, it’s kinda sad ngl

Status
Not open for further replies.