Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Kingdoms event!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I have been thinking about making a mini-event on Kingdoms to maybe bring back some people. The event will be Pvp based and the goal of the event is to kill a specific person (most likely me :p). The person that kills me and gets a specific item that I will have in my inventory will get a big reward (Reward could include lots of money and crits). I have not decided the time of the event yet but when I get some stuff ready I will announce the time. Let me know if you have any suggestions and opinions.

Time of event - not decided yet.

psst - please reply or react to this post so that I know how many people are in for this event.

Last edited:

Traantjes

Known Member
I have been thinking about making a mini-event on Kingdoms to maybe bring back some people. The event will be Pvp based and the goal of the event is to kill a specific person (most likely me :p). The person that kills me and gets a specific item that I will have in my inventory will get a big reward (Reward could include lots of money and crits). I have not decided the time of the event yet but when I get some stuff ready I will announce the time. Let me know if you have any suggestions and opinions.

Time of event - not decided yet.

psst - please reply or react to this post so that I know how many people are in for this event.
Seems like u think no one can drop u?

Status
Not open for further replies.