Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Kingdoms empire revamp maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon?

Thread starter #1
Kingdoms empire,
This is not hate just maybe a good idea :)

Empire is out for some time now but it's already kinda dead, not even 10 players have one day playtime... The gamemode itself is fun but there are just not enough players.

How would I fix the gamemode?

No custom map
The custom map is fun at the start but it gets really irritating after some time. It's just not a nice thing for kingdoms.

Old kingdoms plugin back
The new kingdoms plugin is not that fun, mana is playtime and not a grind. The defenders are just annoying and you could just afk a raid. So recourse points and the old champion back. Don't add shields it will make people unraidable.

Custom enchants
Custom enchants are fun but maybe change it around a few times. With shorter maps you can try other things as well and maybe try new ones. Switch around between the custom enchant plugin that we now have, assassin gear and maybe even normal pvp once.

Short maps
Gamemodes die after some time, it's hard to keep kingdoms active. I was thinking about a reset every 1/2 months. Every reset the game will have a lot of players and you will make some money :). Resets every few months will keep the server active, the start of a season is the most fun to play. Why a reset every few months? Read the payout part.

Content creators
Get new players with advertisement of some YouTubers and Twitch streamers, they don't need to be really big, if it's 1k or 10k it will help the server out a bit.

Payout
Make a payout in store credit/vote points. The top 3 kingdoms with the most recourse points, claims or value (idk something new) will get a payout so it will get more competitive. People will keep playing so they won't get raided and lose there recourse points, value or claims.

This is what I would do, I think that you guys are doing a great job and I really like the servers :D This is just if you have extra time and make it maybe active again. I know you are making new updates but maybe :)

Lqrenzo

Dedicated Member
I think it's a little bit time for a reset it is now more then a year ago that kingdoms has been released. I am banned so idk what the player amount atm is on kingdoms (doesn't care wich kingdoms), i think it's better to just have 1 kingdoms instead of 2.
Kingdoms is about pvp so make it possible to invade people and to pvp in /wild

(Not agreed with the reset every 1/2 months) then people don't give a f*ck about a reset. People need a chance to build something.

Last edited:

Leon?

Thread starter #3
I think it's a little bit time for a reset it is now more then a year ago that kingdoms has been released. I am banned so idk what the player amount atm is on kingdoms (doesn't care wich kingdoms), i think it's better to just have 1 kingdoms instead of 2.
Kingdoms is about pvp so make it possible to invade people and to pvp in /wild

(Not agreed with the reset every 1/2 months) then people don't give a f*ck about a reset. People need a chance to build something.
If the game is all about raiding faster resets are probably better. Kdvalhalla is still kinda active but the other one has never more then 10

Lqrenzo

Dedicated Member
If the game is all about raiding faster resets are probably better. Kdvalhalla is still kinda active but the other one has never more then 10
No i think not if u can buy a shield against invading with mana or resourcepoints then it is still possible to play a long time. No one will come online every month to start again.

Leon?

Thread starter #5
No i think not if u can buy a shield against invading with mana or resourcepoints then it is still possible to play a long time. No one will come online every month to start again.
So you need to play more then once a month :) if you have a shield for 6 months where is the raiding part then? Maybe a shield for 12 hours max so you won't get invaded in your sleep or for one day but with a cooldown so you need to keep playing.

Lqrenzo

Dedicated Member
So you need to play more then once a month :) if you have a shield for 6 months where is the raiding part then? Maybe a shield for 12 hours max so you won't get invaded in your sleep or for one day but with a cooldown so you need to keep playing.
If it is verry hard (expensive) to buy a shield then it is impossible to buy a shield for 6 months+.

Kloppie74

I like this idea and yeah kdempire is dead we all know that, cloak need to add some new gamemodes (minigames are populair) Like prison is also dead in just 2 months after release

Lqrenzo

Dedicated Member
I like this idea and yeah kdempire is dead we all know that, cloak need to add some new gamemodes (minigames are populair) Like prison is also dead in just 2 months after release
Jup true, but prison was always dead. The big gamemodes like OB, survival and KDvalhalla dont die

groentestamper

dont agree on this one its still fun but just needs some updates a bit bigger map and the kingdomvalhalla removed cause people will do /kingdoms and come at kdval kdempire aint promoted enough i have been playing kdempire a bit and there are 8/9 players online at max cause most of time there is 0 but if i stand online for 2hours others wont instant leave because they see others play it it is dying cause its dying 0 players = no new players

Leon?

Thread starter #12
dont agree on this one its still fun but just needs some updates a bit bigger map and the kingdomvalhalla removed cause people will do /kingdoms and come at kdval kdempire aint promoted enough i have been playing kdempire a bit and there are 8/9 players online at max cause most of time there is 0 but if i stand online for 2hours others wont instant leave because they see others play it it is dying cause its dying 0 players = no new players
some updates wont fix the fact that there are just not a lot of players. why would they delete kingdoms valhalla if that one is still kinda active?

groentestamper

some updates wont fix the fact that there are just not a lot of players. why would they delete kingdoms valhalla if that one is still kinda active?
it will fix it the gamemode is to hard for new players and why wouldnt they delete it kingdoms is about raiding kdval is just survival with custom enchants and its also dead and its been online for way to long and has way to much duped stuff they should focus on 1 kingdom and thats newest one There will come more players if it becomes the only kingdoms

Lqrenzo

Dedicated Member
it will fix it the gamemode is to hard for new players and why wouldnt they delete it kingdoms is about raiding kdval is just survival with custom enchants and its also dead and its been online for way to long and has way to much duped stuff they should focus on 1 kingdom and thats newest one There will come more players if it becomes the only kingdoms
NO NEUTRAL

Leon?

Thread starter #18
also true xD the good players have infinte money so god loot is worth a lot but new players dont so its hard to get into gloot fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.