Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Julia's/DontPaanic's Appreciation Thread (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Hey guys!
I'm aware I've already made an appreciation thread many months ago, but I've got to know many more people, and decided to update and add a few people. Keep in mind, I love all of you guys, each and every one of you have given me something to remember on Foxcraft.
Love you guys <3

Let's start with my #1 bae, @TH3R3ALNYCOD3/Sarah: How do I begin honestly? You're my bef fwend and we've had so many memories!! We've definitely had our ups and downs, but we always come out fine in the end. Sooooo many inside jokes!!! (Genital herpes, binder wars, barrel roll, mocking Jackie, our lemonade stand, falling off the bleachers every year, Ava losing her virginity to a football, moaning when I bent over for my binder on the ground, spitting on eachother, mayonnaise and so much more, ahaha). Let's just face it, we're inseparable. Love you Sarah!

@jayxkrazies: Jesus, we've known eachother for so long Jesse and the chikin nugit jokes never get old. That time when Tyler, Chase, Marco, Kyana, you, and I went to Disneyland on a server was too hilarious! Love you Jesse bear <333

@HeyIm_CJ: Chase, we've been the best of friends for so long. Through all the drama, we've definitely come out on top boo. We need to skype more again!! Love you Chase!! <33

@TGMDom: We've been through so much together and you're one of my closest friends Dom. We need to start skyping again for sure! We had one fun month together and I'm glad we got to know eachother really well! Love you partner!

@Hyllus: Here we go, I love you so much Joshy. You've always had my back and I'm always going to have yours. You really picked my off the floor when I was going through rough times and you're the best! You're definitely one of the cutest boys I've seen haha and you've made me really happy. Sabrina, Inigo, and Vallie would be proud.

@Paanic: "dis ***** copied my name" Joking, Grace, I love you. You're such a great person and I'm glad to have gotten to know you throughout the year! Let's talk more!

@Snoop: Snoop dawg, you're so fun to play MC with, and we should start skyping. Thanks for everything!

@Slabo: The King and Queen of Bears!! That time we played Hunger Games together with Krosi was soooo much fun! We should talk more bear buddy!

@RedTheFox999: Red, you're really fun to talk with and you're always so nice to me on the server and I really value your friendship! Thanks Red!

@HoboTheCow: Stay Fabulous Hobo, you're so funny and I love talking to you on the server, we should totally skype more babe!

@jnocero: Jessie, wass good, you're probably the most savage girl I've seen and you gotta keep passing out those "Ls." Love you <33

@GlazedBear: It's been a while Glazed. We need to freaking skype more! Sarah, you, and I have had so many funny memories. Love you bbg<3

@Vlastyz: Holy **** it's been a while!! I remember when I was a little noob, I wanted to become your friend so bad, not gonna lie. And now I feel like we've become pretty close! Love you sm!!

Honestly, I missed so many great people, I didn't have much time to write this, so if you're not on here, just comment and I'll bake one up for you.
Laterz<3

Last edited:
Halloween ;)

edit: Thank you for this Julia, really appreciate it! Also yeah we should start skyping again for sure. Love you too <3

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thank you so much, Julia! This really made my day <3 I love you and thanks again. Something's coming your way soon.

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #6
Halloween ;)

edit: Thank you for this Julia, really appreciate it! Also yeah we should start skyping again for sure. Love you too <3
Omg Halloween, don't get me started;)
[doublepost=1483046167,1483046122][/doublepost]
Thank you so much, Julia! This really made my day <3 I love you and thanks again. Something's coming your way soon.
No problem! Excited to see what it is <3

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #7
@Vlastyz: Holy **** it's been a while!! I remember when I was a little noob, I wanted to become your friend so bad, not gonna lie. And now I feel like we've become pretty close! Love you sm!!
Thank you so much Jules! ;)

Ill never forget you, you were one of my best friends. :D

D

Deleted member 193

Thanks Julia ur my beffwend.

We sound like total idiots based on the inside jokes you put. HaHaHa

Hey guys!
I'm aware I've already made an appreciation thread many months ago, but I've got to know many more people, and decided to update and add a few people. Keep in mind, I love all of you guys, each and every one of you have given me something to remember on Foxcraft.
Love you guys <3

Let's start with my #1 bae, @TH3R3ALNYCOD3/Sarah: How do I begin honestly? You're my bef fwend and we've had so many memories!! We've definitely had our ups and downs, but we always come out fine in the end. Sooooo many inside jokes!!! (Genital herpes, binder wars, barrel roll, mocking Jackie, our lemonade stand, falling off the bleachers every year, Ava losing her virginity to a football, moaning when I bent over for my binder on the ground, spitting on eachother, mayonnaise and so much more, ahaha). Let's just face it, we're inseparable. Love you Sarah!

@jayxkrazies: Jesus, we've known eachother for so long Jesse and the chikin nugit jokes never get old. That time when Tyler, Chase, Marco, Kyana, you, and I went to Disneyland on a server was too hilarious! Love you Jesse bear <333

@HeyIm_CJ: Chase, we've been the best of friends for so long. Through all the drama, we've definitely come out on top boo. We need to skype more again!! Love you Chase!! <33

@TGMDom: We've been through so much together and you're one of my closest friends Dom. We need to start skyping again for sure! We had one fun month together and I'm glad we got to know eachother really well! Love you partner!

@Hyllus: Here we go, I love you so much Joshy. You've always had my back and I'm always going to have yours. You really picked my off the floor when I was going through rough times and you're the best! You're definitely one of the cutest boys I've seen haha and you've made me really happy. Sabrina, Inigo, and Vallie would be proud.

@Paanic: "dis ***** copied my name" Joking, Grace, I love you. You're such a great person and I'm glad to have gotten to know you throughout the year! Let's talk more!

@Snoop: Snoop dawg, you're so fun to play MC with, and we should start skyping. Thanks for everything!

@Slabo: The King and Queen of Bears!! That time we played Hunger Games together with Krosi was soooo much fun! We should talk more bear buddy!

@RedTheFox999: Red, you're really fun to talk with and you're always so nice to me on the server and I really value your friendship! Thanks Red!

@HoboTheCow: Stay Fabulous Hobo, you're so funny and I love talking to you on the server, we should totally skype more babe!

@jnocero: Jessie, wass good, you're probably the most savage girl I've seen and you gotta keep passing out those "Ls." Love you <33

@GlazedBear: It's been a while Glazed. We need to freaking skype more! Sarah, you, and I have had so many funny memories. Love you bbg<3

Honestly, I missed so many great people, I didn't have much time to write this, so if you're not on here, just comment and I'll bake one up for you.
Laterz<3
Oi, I never got the alert that I was tagged..
Ilysfm jules, thanks for being there you lil gorgeous ***** <3

Hey guys!
Love you guys <3

Laterz<3
not even in this woooooooow

Status
Not open for further replies.