Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Jacques1616 apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
To anyone I have offended, cursed at, made extremely out of line comments to, or have made fun of as well as the staff; I would like to say I truly sorry for those incidents and my unacceptable behavior at those times. I would like to apologize to the community and staff as well as cloak for acting this way and not being responsible for my actions. I would like to take this opportunity to say that I have learned from my mistakes and that I'm ready to move on and change my ways. I also would like to say thabk you to all the staff who have helped me through the troubled times on this server and that you guys will see a completely new Jacques1616 from now on Thank you guys! And if you have any questions please feel free to ask me in game or on my page anytime!

planecool

Friend
Donator
If someone takes offense because you swore at them or something, they need to mature a little and go outside into the real world lmao.

Donator
What I find funny is that you only made this to help your rep or mbe u got perm muted not sure but you have been rly toxic and a small paragraph isn't gonna do much. so yea kinda smart but not gonna help.

Thread starter #9
Guys cheer up and accept the apology.
Thank you
[doublepost=1490303772,1490303693][/doublepost]
If someone takes offense because you swore at them or something, they need to mature a little and go outside into the real world lmao.
I know lol but apparently some helpers and staff think it's 18+ or toxic, and end up muting me so.

Banned #14
To anyone I have offended, cursed at, made extremely out of line comments to, or have made fun of as well as the staff; I would like to say I truly sorry for those incidents and my unacceptable behavior at those times. I would like to apologize to the community and staff as well as cloak for acting this way and not being responsible for my actions. I would like to take this opportunity to say that I have learned from my mistakes and that I'm ready to move on and change my ways. I also would like to say thabk you to all the staff who have helped me through the troubled times on this server and that you guys will see a completely new Jacques1616 from now on Thank you guys! And if you have any questions please feel free to ask me in game or on my page anytime!
Pffft, take a lesson from me pal.

noby

Donator
Banned #15
That's like saying if I say a racial slur, you can't mute me, because you don't like me saying it??? Because you took it too serious, yet everyone in the world curses and everyone in the world says racial slurs?

Status
Not open for further replies.