Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

sips

Donator
Thread starter #1
this is my #FAVORITE server on minecraft!!!!! i loke roblocx better btu its ok. my favorite game on roblox is probably jailbreak so if u playh robloxc u should add me p.s these arent to make me sound stupid i just hate putting effort into things that i probably wont look back on in the future and its a waste of time typing slwo to make you all feel better about yourserves

i hope u suffer
in pain
forever
kthxiloveyoubyeplsdontbemadatmeimirrelevanttoallunewcomersiloveusomuchpelasedontminimodokbyethxloveuagainaddmeonsnapchat#glazed2h4l
xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxxoxoxoxoxoxox

Hi sips, we're glad to hear this is your Favorite minecraft server, however, I am not a fan of your last few words, even though you might of been joking. It would be best if you could refrain from saying stuff that could relate to those kind of words, but we hope to see you more often on our server and hope you have a nice day!

-RaiderKnight

sips

Donator
Thread starter #8
Hi sips, we're glad to hear this is your Favorite minecraft server, however, I am not a fan of your last few words, even though you might of been joking. It would be best if you could refrain from saying stuff that could relate to those kind of words, but we hope to see you more often on our server and hope you have a nice day!

-RaiderKnight
nobody cares.

sips

Donator
Thread starter #19
LOL hes so salty brooooooo
told ya to leave my thread cause ya told me to take or leave your advice.

taking advice from 13 year olds isnt exactly a hobby of mine.

No one said I was salty... and I have no problem leaving your thread. But what I said about the “advice” I meant it. You either take it or leave it.

And to be honest. I wouldn’t be staff If I’m 13 m8. The requirement is 14...

Status
Not open for further replies.