Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Increased player count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello!
I was on Foxcraft when it barely got 100 players, now it has over 500! Im really glad the server is expanding.

Banned #4
Hello!
I was on Foxcraft when it barely got 100 players, now it has over 500! Im really glad the server is expanding.
Hello, there are not actually 500 players on the server! Im really glad cloakfox's player count spoofer is convincing some people that the server is still growing though.

Thread starter #5
Hello, there are not actually 500 players on the server! Im really glad cloakfox's player count spoofer is convincing some people that the server is still growing though.
There was 500 players on, and what do you mean by that?

Banned #16
Are you saying they are fake? xD
What Proify is saying is that the amount of ACTUAL players on the server doesn’t match the player counter. I’ve counted +/- 100 players while the counter said 500. Now, for some reasons I do understand why he does that. No server owners would like to see his server dying. But if he just plays a little bit smart and starts to listen to the server suggestions of players, the server would grow faster than your mothers bacteria on her back.

What Proify is saying is that the amount of ACTUAL players on the server doesn’t match the player counter. I’ve counted +/- 100 players while the counter said 500. Now, for some reasons I do understand why he does that. No server owners would like to see his server dying. But if he just plays a little bit smart and starts to listen to the server suggestions of players, the server would grow faster than your mothers bacteria on her back.
We have a lot more people online lmao. Stop the lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.