Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Improve OP Prison

Should they improve OPPrison

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Yea ik this isn't under the suggestion section but only because its closed and i think this is important so don't go commenting its in the wrong section
I think the staff should really improve OP Prison, like you actually get stuff when you prestige because its hard if you Z no matter what prestige you are you only get like 3 mil, getting a multiplier or something when you prestige will significantly increase the economy! and also theirs NEVER any staff on, the only staff member i seen on OP Prison was @Ronster_ and he was on only for a lil bit, the spawners don't even work; and its not even a spawner its one egg! another thing is there should be trees and everything available in the shop. These are just some suggestions but OP Prison really needs to be worked on. Thanks :)

(just so you don't say its not in format)
  • Your in-game name: Andrewmj2002
  • *Is your suggestion for the server and/or forum: server
  • *For which gamemode is this suggestion : OPPrison
  • *Description of suggestion: Adding more stuff to prison like multipliers when you prestige and stuff (everythings listed at the top)
  • Possible side effects of suggestion: better economy and more player!
  • Screenshot/Video showing suggestion:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.