Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Important Issue: "Known" Member In One Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #1
I'd like to bring to the attention of the staff that I received "Known Player" in less than a span of 9 hours since the forums were back up. This is ridiculous, as it took me about 3 months to get this achievement on the previous forums. Truthfully, I did post a lot yesterday, but not much higher than the rate I did on the old forums. I've received some hate, and been painted as a "desperate kid". Instead, I was excited about the new forums, and was active for a long time. I'm enjoying the new forums, and I'm not trying to race ahead to anything. I don't appreciate that people are being rude to me, when I wasn't striving for anything more than a fun time on the new forums. So, please can the system be figured out? It is sort of unfair to think that people worked for months to get "Well Known Member" on the previous forum, while I, for the second time got "Known" member in just one day. Please consider this, and for those of you who are reading, and not staff, please realize I'm not trying to get the most messages, or get dedicated member as fast as I can. I'm just actively enjoying the forums.
Thanks, Hyllus/Josh

Last edited:
I'd like to bring to the attention of the staff that I received "Known Player" in less than a span of 9 hours since the forums were back up. This is ridiculous, as it took me about 3 months to get this achievement on the previous forums. Truthfully, I did post a lot yesterday, but not much higher than the rate I did on the old forums. I've received some hate, and been painted as a "desperate kid". Instead, I was excited about the new forums, and was active for a long time. I'm enjoying the new forums, and I'm not trying to race ahead to anything. I don't appreciate that people are being rude to me, when I wasn't striving for anything more than a fun time on the new forums. So, please can the system be figured out? It is sort of unfair to think that people worked for months to get "Well Known Member" on the previous forum, while I, for the second time got "Known" member in just one day. Please consider this, and for those of you who are reading, and not staff, please realize I'm not trying to get the most messages, or get dedicated member as fast as I can. I'm just actively enjoying the forums.
Thanks, Hyllus/Josh
This really is a problem because you become known very fast and can't earn the forum rank with dedication

This was a pretty bad idea to post a thread. This is basically drawing attention to you. You have like 180 posts in one day. That's not normal. You could be accused of post farming. But I know what you mean. Maybe there are higher achievements though.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #4
This was a pretty bad idea to post a thread. This is basically drawing attention to you. You have like 180 posts in one day. That's not normal. You could be accused of post farming. But I know what you mean. Maybe there are higher achievements though.
I know that I'm drawing attention to myself. I don't care if I lose what I have, I just want everything to be fair. I also don't like the hate.

Maybe you could consider forgiving, instead of pointing him out as a Attention *****.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
I know Im already Active and I haven't posted that much...although I have to agree yesterday it was post farming for life :p

Thanks, Hyllus/Josh
I don't see why people would hate you. It's kinda ridiculous of them to do so.

Also, the period goes inside the quotations… Haha :3

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #9
I don't see why people would hate you. It's kinda ridiculous of them to do so.

Also, the period goes inside the quotations… Haha :3
I've made a grammatical mistake?! Please, point it out to me, this MUST be fixed!

Why do you hate me? What did I do. He obviously doesn't care what I said, so why do you?
I never said I hated you, I just stated that it's rude to say how you said that he was trying to get attention. I don't care if he doesn't mind, but I do because he's my friend.
[doublepost=1457477970,1457477935][/doublepost]
I've made a grammatical mistake?! Please, point it out to me, this MUST be fixed!
Yes, go to jail Savage.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #13
I never said I hated you, I just stated that it's rude to say how you said that he was trying to get attention. I don't care if he doesn't mind, but I do because he's my friend.
[doublepost=1457477970,1457477935][/doublepost]
Yes, go to jail Savage.
*jail, Savage :) Now seriously, where was the mistake?

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #19
Can we not? You guys are destroying this thread. That's not what it was meant for.

Status
Not open for further replies.