Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I'm Back :')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
What's up guys.. GlazedBear here.. :*

Hi everyone :^)

For those who don't know me, I'm GlazedBear (Caleb) and I've decided to make my return to Foxcraft..
The last time I loyally played was in 2016 - and then I left due to my house being flooded and I got bored of Minecraft - but I'm back :D

Since I've left.. I have made so many life changes.

First of all, I've entered High School. I take honors courses, and I'm maintaining a 4.25 GPA! This year will be my Junior year.
I am also out of the closet.. SHOCKER IM GAY! I came out to my friends last month (happy pride x) and I've been out on the internet since 2016.
I also am in a Big Brother Instagram fandom, I have a fan account on twitter (@CaiebDelRey) and my fandom instagram is @diaryofcaleb.

Other than that.. I'm still the same person. I'm hoping to come back, I was told Prison was reverted so I decided why not. I haven't played Minecraft in YEARS, and these new updates are... choices.

But other than that, I'm excited to play! I am now UghCaleb in game, not GlazedBear. If you see me, please say hi :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.