Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I'm back as Community Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Hi Foxcraft Community,

I am returning as your Community Manager.

I was CM in 2017, but I had to resign due to too much school work. But now I have some time, so I thought it would be awesome to return.

I am one of the most OG players on Foxcraft. I have been part of the community since its inception in 2013 when Foxcraft was just a survival server, and have been playing ever since.

I am currently in university studying to be a business major.

That's just a little bit about me. Tell me a little about yourselves down below!

I can't wait to get to know all of you!

EDIT: Just want to let you all know I will not be back in an official capacity until May 20th, 2020. That is when my college ends for the year. I need to spend time focusing on my studies. So while I am back, I am not "officially" back until May 20th.

Last edited:

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #4
Even though I already said it, welcome back! I can't wait for the things you do to the community. I've also been playing since 2013 or 2014, I forgot which year, but I remember you and some more of the staff you were with. Didn't know we both wanted a business major, something we have in common I guess. :cool:

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #8
So excited to see you make a return to the Foxcraft community! Welcome back man! ;)
Thank you, glad to be back!

Cant wait to have fun with the community and working together!
I can't wait either. Looking forward to it.

Even though I already said it, welcome back! I can't wait for the things you do to the community. I've also been playing since 2013 or 2014, I forgot which year, but I remember you and some more of the staff you were with. Didn't know we both wanted a business major, something we have in common I guess. :cool:
It's so refreshing to have an OG to talk with.

@11kobeer can you change your signature now it still says "retired manager" :)
Will do, thanks for the catch!

Welcome back, I've seen you as a manager back then and you were really good. Good to know that there's another good CM. :D
Thank you!

Thanks!

Deefol

Banned #9
I'm the guy you gave countless chances to as helper (after leaking and killing people with /fly in kitpvp lol). Still appreciate all u did so I'm glad to have u back :)

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #10
I'm the guy you gave countless chances to as helper (after leaking and killing people with /fly in kitpvp lol). Still appreciate all u did so I'm glad to have u back :)
Lol I always find the good in everyone. Nice to see you're still around.

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #15
Status
Not open for further replies.