Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Ideas for EULA compliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey Foxcrafters!

We will slowly become eula compliant this means that the more OP perks and commands might be altered, or removed. This will not apply for ranks already purchased. If you where planning on getting a rank, now is the time to get it. As they will get editted for new donors in the upcomming weeks.

As some of you might have heard, mojang is going after servers that do not comply. That basicly means nearly every server except for the really big ones like hypixel. (who already comply)

Accepting the eula means you do not sell anything pay2win, or anything that makes you better ingame over a non paying users.

Before everybody panics, ranks already purchased etc will NOT be taken away. You can keep those. But I want to slowly make Foxcraft compliant in order to not end up on a blocked list.

What happens when Foxcraft ends up on that blocked servers list?
You simply won't be able to join with the "mcfoxcraft.com" domain in the newer minecraft versions like 1.9.3
Just incase that happens use the mcfoxcraft.net domain name :p

Now what I am looking for is fun and non pay2win ideas to use for new donor packages/ranks..

Some I have thought of by quickly brainstorming

Prison:
  • Double block rewards from mining (booster, for every user once activated)
  • Pets
  • Morphs
  • Extra plots
KitPvP:
  • Boosters (leveling, also every user once activated)
  • Make kits available for money (free)
Servers like Factions, KitPvP and Prison are harder to make compliant since the whole gamemode is already sort of pay2win.
I am interested in what kind of ideas you guys can come up with, and I am hoping you all can have respect with each other when suggesting things. Some of the things might not be eula compliant.

I/Staff will be moderating this thread.

Thanks,

- Cloakfox

Last edited:

Micm_

Friend
Donator
I think Kitpvp needs a big update, and more attention.

• Make donors not have exclusive kits, but maybe small things like less combat tag length or something.
  • As you said, Leon, make all kits available to everyone, but at a price (in-game).
  • Donors get slightly more money per kill.
Those are just some ideas, thanks for the heads-up on this though. Glad you're thinking ahead.

Baest

Donator
Banned #3
Kitpvp:
Well here I am again repeating myself. But, just simply add the OLD kitpvp back. I do not mean the kitpvp with vaults etc. (all do that would be a nice addition to the old kitpvp). No I'm talking about the old days with 2 non-donor kits. 1 of them being archer and 1 of them being fighter(older players will know what I'm talking about). Back then did you hear anybody complaining with: "stop spawncamping!" or "BobIsAGoat1001 has an killstreak of 450 kills!" ? No, because kitpvp was well balanced and fair for both donors and non-donators.

don't be pissed at me please Leon <3

Arpen

Donator
Increasing the chances of players finding prot 1 diamond gears in chest would also make it more fair on Skywars.

Make kits available to all players but non donators have to pay tons more compared to players with ranks

Factions:
-Add KOTH so players have a chance of winning crate keys instead of buying them in the store

Survival:
Remove
-Pets
-Crate Keys
Change that you get two diamonds per vote.

Prison:
-Don't add pets
-More Mines
-Drugs Plugin xD

Thread starter #6
Factions:
-Add KOTH so players have a chance of winning crate keys instead of buying them in the store

Survival:
Remove
-Pets
-Crate Keys
Change that you get two diamonds per vote.

Prison:
-Don't add pets
-More Mines
-Drugs Plugin xD
Why would I remove pets? They are not pay2win at all.. I don't want to remove such features..

Why would I remove pets? They are not pay2win at all.. I don't want to remove such features..
It doesn't belong in prison for example fly away from your opponents unless you add something so you take damage when you fly above plus it can glitch for example, when I play opprison i can get out the prison by flying up and dismounting off a blaze. I take it back with survival pets plugin should only belong to Skyblock, Survival and Creative

Faast

Donator
Kitpvp: More balanced kits or basically how it was in 1.7 with all the old kits like wingman and barbarian and possibly the idea of buying kits that you states above.
Skywars: More balanced kits or possibly free for donators but normal players can buy them with money and the higher rank you are the more money you get a kill (remove all potion affects from kits.).
Skyblock: Remove /fly and /god or add a price that normal players can buy to have them for a few days or something which you can use again every week. Possibly a bigger space allowed for your island the higher rank you are or buy able bigger spaces for non donators.
Opprison: More balanced mine sell prices such as raising the prices the non donator ones sell at.
Prison: What you said sounds good but possibly the addition of a kit that is slightly better each mine you go such as kit C, B, A, Elite and Complete.
Survival: Have protected blocks for every player but make it so the higher rank you get more protected or more homes you can set. Possibly a kit food so people don't starve when they first join.
Factions: I don't play this much no I'm not completely sure what would be good but maybe more balanced kits.
Creative: Bigger plots for donators.

Thread starter #10
It doesn't belong in prison for example fly away from your opponents unless you add something so you take damage when you fly above plus it can glitch for example, when I play opprison i can get out the prison by flying up and dismounting off a blaze. I take it back with survival pets plugin should only belong to Skyblock, Survival and Creative
I can remove/disable all of those features.
[doublepost=1462114365,1462114347][/doublepost]
./pet squid, /pet ride. and you can fly.
Can be disabled..

Skyblock: Allow donors to have access to /warp bulk (A place where we can sell things faster.)
Make islands like plots, where you can buy more and maybe even get more with your rank.
Maybe access to a donor only arena.

Kitpvp: Give non donors more kit options and make a shop where you can buy armor/ weapons to make custom kits.

Add the Old KitPvP back! A lot of players are craving for this! (@Baest ) and so am I :)
It was a great KitPvP and I the reason I stayed on Foxcraft was mostly because of KitPvP and Skywars.
The KitPvP I am talking about is the one in 2013, before the SoupPvP. It had kits such as: Fighter,Archer,Goblin,Witch, (Free) and donator kits such as: Wingman (Popular), Endermage, Barbarian, the rest I don't now much because I didn't have a rank then :oops:

If this was added back it would be great because it isn't Pay 2 Win. More like more choices of PvP Style because you had more kits to play with. I know @cloakfox you don't want this back, but I am not sure why but a lot of players want this back! So if you can please ... consider this :)

Add the Old KitPvP back! A lot of players are craving for this! (@Baest ) and so am I :)
It was a great KitPvP and I the reason I stayed on Foxcraft was mostly because of KitPvP and Skywars.
The KitPvP I am talking about is the one in 2013, before the SoupPvP. It had kits such as: Fighter,Archer,Goblin,Witch, (Free) and donator kits such as: Wingman (Popular), Endermage, Barbarian, the rest I don't now much because I didn't have a rank then :oops:

If this was added back it would be great because it isn't Pay 2 Win. More like more choices of PvP Style because you had more kits to play with. I know @cloakfox you don't want this back, but I am not sure why but a lot of players want this back! So if you can please ... consider this :)
Old kitpvp please! Everything on Foxcraft used to be so much better. The reason I stayed on Foxcraft is because of the old factions server :p

Old Kitpvp ;d
[doublepost=1462122944,1462122797][/doublepost]Skywars Make all of the kits buyable to non donators but if you have a rank the cost for the kits are decreased.
Example:

Random name kits but just ignore it.

kit Slayer: $25 ingame to buy with no rank but say you had a rank like donator it would be $15 and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.