Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I need help on /c on obglacier

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittieFling

Thread starter #1
Hi, i cant really seem to finish the potions challenge in /c on obglacier. I have 1 of each of the potions i think i need except for turtle master, and they are all drinkable, and i think most of them are the regular amount of time, and they do not have extra time given to the effect's duration when you drink it. Im completely lost/confused here, and i need to know what i need to complete this challenge. It makes it way harder because i cant see all the potions i need to complete this challenge. Thats mainly why im struggling here. Im wondering if i need splash potions too, like 1 of each? but i dont think my inventory can hold that many potions but im not sure. Any advice/info is appreciated. Thank you :)

Kloppie74

you must set brewer stands on your island with the pots. and then stand by the brewers and do ./c

Aelfern

I'm having trouble with this too, I have all the potions but it says "You do not have enough Potion for this challenge" One thing that helps you see all the potions you need though is just going into video settings and putting your Gui scale to 2 or 3.

KittieFling

Thread starter #8
I'm having trouble with this too, I have all the potions but it says "You do not have enough Potion for this challenge" One thing that helps you see all the potions you need though is just going into video settings and putting your Gui scale to 2 or 3.
Oh my gosh thank you!! I really needed this :’)

Status
Not open for further replies.