Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I made a supermarket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanuginoso

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #1
My Department store wasn't good enough for me, so I made a supermarket. I expected to open it today, but I'm exhausted from work so I don't know when it will open... but I wanted to share its progress thus far. I'll update the photos until I open the store and change the warp. Store 1.png Store 3.png Store 4.png Store 5.png Store 2.png

Much thanks to @6vzzzzzz and @Pink_Husky For helping me with the building. This would have taken a lot longer than it already is without your help so I appreciate it.

Donator
Banned #3
Very great work Tyler! I am amazed! You are an artist. I am so proud of your epic supermarket!

Donator
Banned #8
also bearmart lol i like. you should have a part where you sell kitchens with stuff in them like kitchen tyles

My Department store wasn't good enough for me, so I made a supermarket. I expected to open it today, but I'm exhausted from work so I don't know when it will open... but I wanted to share its progress thus far. I'll update the photos until I open the store and change the warp. View attachment 6151 View attachment 6153 View attachment 6154 View attachment 6155 View attachment 6152

Much thanks to @6vzzzzzz and @Pink_Husky For helping me with the building. This would have taken a lot longer than it already is without your help so I appreciate it.
Looks phenomenal! Great building skills shown in a clear example! Keep up the good work!

tnttnt115

Great SuperMarket! I shop there as often as i can! I especially use the Garden Center! It is a little difficult to find things in the aisels, so if that could be fixed it would easily be my favorite shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.