Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I made a shop and I'm proud of it so please visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanuginoso

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #1
Hi

Now that I'm back from moving into my house I wanted to do a build and finish it this time... so I build a shop. It's a normal chest shop but its bigger.. and has different departments. It has an outdoor area, food, cute little carts, and iron golems walking around to greet you. I am proud of it, even though it's not fully done. I will be making a coffee shop on the second floor which is where I will sell potions!

I also sell beacons, tokens, spawners, wither skulls, all types of stuff. I want to start selling rank keys and stuff, but that will have to wait. Anyway, I'm proud of it and I hope people get a chance to see it and give me feedback or suggestions!

I also attached some other builds I'm working on. I made a spawn that I was going to make a player warp, but now I don't need it so if anyone wants it to have at it. I am also making a big mansion for Christmas... I tried to have a Christmas event on FC a Few years ago but didn't work out so I am trying to make it happen this time. Hopefully, I will complete them...

Tyler:) 3165a8c5168bfe493c1b7d26f758b207.jpg

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.