Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I made a Christmas Build that I am proud of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanuginoso

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #1
Hello, Merry Chrysler and Happy Holidays!

I build a Christmas build on my claim, across from @mxrdxrhxuse's shop. I've been working on it for a few months now and it has been very stressful for me. I had a lot of stress about it because I felt that I had promised this build to a lot of people, and I wanted to deliver that promise. It is not as extravagant as I wanted it to be, but I am still proud of it. I know I can expand on it for next Christmas and make it even better!

I rebuilt the Christmas mansion originally built by Gemini Tay. Heres the article about her build with the video of it.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I really liked her Christmas build and builds in general and wanted to have one of hers on my base. I changed some aspects of the build but over all it is her build that I redid and I wanted to remember to acknowledge that.

I was going to decorate the inside, but considering how huge both of the builds were, I decided it will be an exterior only build (I am very sad and sorry about)
Instead, to make it up to everyone, I am doing a full restock at Bearmart and doing another 30% off sale on everything and 50% off on beacons, spawners, etc.

There will be a warp to the Christmas build (/wwarp Abram_) so that everyone can see it and, hopefully, take photos there.

Thank you to everyone that helped me with decorating and providing supplies and dealing with me being stressed and irritable. I hope everyone also has a great holiday and spends time with family and friends! If you visit the build, please take photos if you can! Id love to see how it looks with other texture packs/shaders.

Specific People I need to thank:
@Clazzo @mxrdxrhxuse @mrcoolness12 @onle_master @kaosblastcatv2 @grae @MrkGamer1 @cosmic999
and many other people who helped me place snow.... a lot of snow.​

265acc19d911a860214f4a405e40ba28.jpg beac42acbae2d883130388b213b1f69c.jpg

proud of you tyler! it was a lot of hard work! (and me slaving for you a lot lol) but it was totally worth it in the end! im very happy with the way it turned out looks beautiful! I hope everyone enjoys it!

tnttnt115

This build FAR surpasses anything i've ever built! When i first saw it i thought that the admins just world edited in, BUT HOLY CRAP U BUILT THAT ALL URSELF!!!! GUD JOB DUDE ITS FRICKIN' BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! (it also makes my holiday hall look like a cheap knockoff)

Status
Not open for further replies.