Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I have some questions about hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So, I've seen that there have been a lot more hacks used on the mcfoxcraft server, most of the time i see that people get banned for hacks, I have some questions about what these hacks are.
1. What is Kill Aura?
2.What is Reach?
3. What is anti-kb?
4. How can I figure out if someone's hacking?
5. how would i deal with this if no staff are online?

Kill Aura (Force-field)
This form of hack is very distinct, but has various levels to it. I've come to find that there are levels of "Kill Aura". Some, are much easier to spot than others. Look for rapid player head spinning, head twitching and something I like to call "Insta-turning", which is when a player is looking the opposite direction of you, and either still hits you, or visually turns their head to hit you.

Example

Anti-Knockback
This form of hack, is exactly what the title says, when a player doesn't get knocked back when hit. Now, before suspecting this, analyze the player multiple times, as it could possibly just be lag. If the player is dead frozen and takes no knock-back, it is lag almost 100% of the time. When they are moving smoothly and taking no knock-back, they are hacking for certain.

Example

No-Slow Down
Essentially when I player does not forcefully get slowed when doing things like, but not limited to; eating, shooting a bow and sneaking. However, this can be a visual glitch, and sometimes is not a hack. I've experienced this visual glitch multiple times. If someone is running while blocking with a sword, it is only no-slow down for certain if they stop blocking, and then continue to once again.

Example

Auto-Armor
This hack allows a player to instantly equip the best armor they can, so whenever they get better armor, it is immediately added to their player without them doing it manually. Very obvious and easy to catch. As you see in the video I threw a better helmet on the ground to show his hacks.

Example

Jesus
As I like to call it, "No-swim" is a hack where the player can walk on/across water, it's that simple.

Example

Speed
Simply when the player has a speed boost. Can run faster than normal, without potions.

Example

Click-Aimbot

Can often be confused with "Kill-Aura", Click-Aimbot is where whenever the player left-clicks, it hits the closest player. Out of all the possible hacks, it is one of, if not the most difficult hack to recognize and catch. As you can see in the video, the player does not hit me when I get out of vanish mode like Kill-Aura would, but hits me when he backs up.

Example

Auto-Disconnect
When a player is low on health, their hacked client will automatically force them to leave the server without "combat logging".

Example

Spider
Where the player can climb blocks as if on a horse, so without jumping, they move up blocks.

Example

If no staff are online to ban the player, record the hacker and post a player report support ticket, and our staff will take a look at it.

/closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.