Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I can help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello, some of you may know me from Factions or really any Foxcraft server including the old forums and I have something to say. I know that Factions has been reset and a lot of people are disappointed but it can only get better from now on! Foxcraft may have been injured by what happened but now there is room for HUGE improvement. I have actually beenthinking and coming up with many ideas for factions. These ideas Include the maps and the general gameplay. I would love to help create what will be the best factions server in the history of Minecraft! I know what needs to be done to create something so great and I am asking If I can help create it, thank you for reading! @cloakfox please PM me if I can help out.

Last edited:

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Noice. I posted a thread about what I think they should add just before this one, feel free to add input!

If he wanted help on factions I'm sure he would ask a better factions player that knows about most everything about factions and he already has a "Very known factions maker" helping him

Banned #5
Hello, some of you may know me from Factions or really any Foxcraft server including the old forums and I have something to say. I know that Factions has been reset and a lot of people are disappointed but it can only get better from now on! Foxcraft may have been injured by what happened but now there is room for HUGE improvement. I have actually beenthinking and coming up with many ideas for factions. These ideas Include the maps and the general gameplay. I would love to help create what will be the best factions server in the history of Minecraft! I know what needs to be done to create something so great and I am asking If I can help create it, thank you for reading! @cloakfox please PM me if I can help out.
If he wanted help on factions I'm sure he would ask a better factions player that knows about most everything about factions and he already has a "Very known factions maker" helping him
Yes indeed, Leon does infact have somebody well known to say. Optimiser? I don't know this is what I here in chats.
You could always apply for Helper though @FalloutKnight4 and your ideas will be more heard!

Status
Not open for further replies.