Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Howdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyeWater

Thread starter #1
My name is LyeWater. I'm 20 and joined looking to play skyblock, but I haven't gotten to pick an island yet because I can't tell what they look like and waiting 40 minutes to test another one out is hurting my soul.
I use He/Him pronouns, and I have a particularly fat cat who's mad she's on a different food plan.

Venomlol

My name is LyeWater. I'm 20 and joined looking to play skyblock, but I haven't gotten to pick an island yet because I can't tell what they look like and waiting 40 minutes to test another one out is hurting my soul.
I use He/Him pronouns, and I have a particularly fat cat who's mad she's on a different food plan.
Sick Intro!

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Welcome mate!
Hope u enjoy it and I don’t blame your cat for being annoyed on a different food plan xd

Status
Not open for further replies.