Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

How To Be The Next Helper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
This is going to be my last Thread unless other wise Kitpvp or Factions gets fixed now lets get to "How To Be The Next Helper!" + i'm a make this P-13 only

1.) Be From the UK, Denmark, some here in that area
2.) Have/Change you profile pic as a "HOT" UK kid like this.

3.) Time to hang out with (Staff) members. What i mean by this make friends with them, play some game modes with them and get in skype call / discord. With this ability you'll be able to ask them to vote for you (when you have been there friend for a while) just don't start asking them to vote for you when Helper App's come out again and when the "BIG DAY COMES" ask them nicely the vote for you.
4.) Have a YouTube Channel with some subbz (like 100+) and have weekly or daily uploads to a series on Foxcraft.
5.) Report Buggz, when a new sever comes out there is usually alot of gliches/dupp (With this you will be trust worthy) also make vids about the bug and upload them
6.) If you are lucky and have been born with a silver spoon in your hand buy every rank for every server and a-lot of other unless poo!

These are my tips of how to be come helper. Feel free to put you're own tips to be come the next helper!

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #2
I took tips from @Peytonb56

1. Be on 24/7
2. Be salty as possible
3. Make fights with the staff members.

BEST WAYS TO BECOME HELPER!

Defol

Donator
ye I should change mine to one like MeLikeUnicorns's

except its a boy

Oh but I'm not finished yet, this one will get cloakfox moving

This is going to be my last Thread unless other wise Kitpvp or Factions gets fixed now lets get to "How To Be The Next Helper!" + i'm a make this P-13 only

1.) Be From the UK, Denmark, some here in that area
2.) Have/Change you profile pic as a "HOT" UK kid like this.

3.) Time to hang out with (Staff) members. What i mean by this make friends with them, play some game modes with them and get in skype call / discord. With this ability you'll be able to ask them to vote for you (when you have been there friend for a while) just don't start asking them to vote for you when Helper App's come out again and when the "BIG DAY COMES" ask them nicely the vote for you.
4.) Have a YouTube Channel with some subbz (like 100+) and have weekly or daily uploads to a series on Foxcraft.
5.) Report Buggz, when a new sever comes out there is usually alot of gliches/dupp (With this you will be trust worthy) also make vids about the bug and upload them
6.) If you are lucky and have been born with a silver spoon in your hand buy every rank for every server and a-lot of other unless poo!

These are my tips of how to be come helper. Feel free to put you're own tips to be come the next helper!
These this are not bad actually...

Status
Not open for further replies.