Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

How do you guys feel?

Did you have more fun back in foxcrafts early days? Or do you have more fun now?

• Hasn't Changed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Remember Foxcraft from like 2012,2013,2014, hell maybe even early 2015? How fun was it back then?
Serious question guys, do old-timers or long time players of the server feel like Foxcraft USED to be more fun in its earlier years?
Or do you feel like its more fun now?

Banned #4
Remember Foxcraft from like 2012,2013,2014, hell maybe even early 2015? How fun was it back then?
Serious question guys, do old-timers or long time players of the server feel like Foxcraft USED to be more fun in its earlier years?
Or do you feel like its more fun now?
2012/2013/2014 were prime dates for me, for fun on Foxcraft, it died when cloakfox continuously took away Survival's reputation and fun, I mean it was targeted specifically for that game-mode, raiding pvp etc. But it was SURVIVAL at it's golden days.
[doublepost=1494533069,1494533023][/doublepost]
Uhm, what do u know about "The early days"
You randy m7
I'M DEAD, ME AND @_Super_Hans_ HAVE BEEN PLAYING SINCE 2013 HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I loiked wen lennycraftmc and peculiarpanda were helper asnd lenni was skyfax it was fun on oldie ketpeeveepee m9 rly fun so original many players much fun dis was in 2014 and 2015. O and 4 tabs wer on not half a tab nowadays lmao. I think everyone would say the old days if they had been there

Banned #6
Definetly the old days, well the old days were a bit triggering and full of madness for me. I had one of the most amazing times in 2012 and 2013 on kitpvp. Losing and gaining so much p4, Then I started playing factions, gaining my **** reputation. Which was alot of fun, the factions battles; the trashtalks. Those were some ideal moments. Then I began playing prison since 2015. I met some wonderful people. But I quit for like a year. Or more, And Im crawling my way back.
An answer to your question, yes old times were better.
Now prison is dead, and the only pvp is barely around, and when it is. They run, they always do. And I dont think im having as much as I used to.
I remember coming home from school eager to play, but now its just a cruel existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.