Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

how do i play games

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're meaning how you play gamemode on the server. You join the ip mcfoxcraft.com. When you join you will have a compass in your hand, you can right click that and select what gamemode you want to play. Or you can /server (gamemode) for a short cut. Let me know if you need anything else!

Ex. /server sglacier.

Justinc2522

If you're meaning how you play gamemode on the server. You join the ip mcfoxcraft.com. When you join you will have a compass in your hand, you can right click that and select what gamemode you want to play. Or you can /server (gamemode) for a short cut. Let me know if you need anything else!

Ex. /server sglacier.

Justinc2522
how do you get on the game

how do you get on the game
Go To Minecraft Multiplayer and click on add server, Servername = Foxcraft And the ip= mcfoxcraft.com and than click on the server and by clicking a villager in the hub you can play a GameMode for example Skyblock Glacier or Vulcan you can also do /sglacier in chat or /svulcan in chat i hope i can see you around and lets have fun mate:);)

Status
Not open for further replies.