Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hi Guys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm Out

Thread starter #1
I'm gonna be a little humble until I get the hang of things here. I would like you guys to know that I love making friends and you guys seem like really sweet people! All of you guys would make awesome friends so I hope to get to know all of you! :p

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
Welcome to the forums, you seem like a nice person :p is that actually you in your profile pic? because A LOT of people take pics off the internet lmao

I'm Out

Thread starter #3
Welcome to the forums, you seem like a nice person :p is that actually you in your profile pic? because A LOT of people take pics off the internet lmao
I wish it were me XD, I just want to make a friendly impression! Thanks for being the first to reply to my intro! <3

I'm gonna be a little humble until I get the hang of things here. I would like you guys to know that I love making friends and you guys seem like really sweet people! All of you guys would make awesome friends so I hope to get to know all of you! :p
Welcome.
[doublepost=1458330507,1458330475][/doublepost]
Not me

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
:D Welcome to Foxcraft! What game modes do you like to play? I know some pretty cool people who are great friends, so they should welcome you soon :)

I'm Out

Thread starter #16
:D Welcome to Foxcraft! What game modes do you like to play? I know some pretty cool people who are great friends, so they should welcome you soon :)
Thanks! For saying hi! So far, I've been interested in Factions a Skywars!

I'm Out

Thread starter #18
Someone who's actually honest! I like you!
I know, I mean... what is the point of lying about how you look? People shouldn't judge you like that anyway.

But thanks! I hope to be friends <3
[doublepost=1458342864,1458342763][/doublepost]
2 of my favourite servers! Do you need a faction or wanna play skywars later?
I need a faction... Sorta lonely. I could play skywars, doesn't really matter :)

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
I know, I mean... what is the point of lying about how you look? People shouldn't judge you like that anyway.

But thanks! I hope to be friends <3
[doublepost=1458342864,1458342763][/doublepost]
I need a faction... Sorta lonely. I could play skywars, doesn't really matter :)
Okay, what's your IGN? We'd love players, and skywars is always fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.