Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hey There My Agents And Ice Explorers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent_Alp

Thread starter #1
Hey Guys My Name Is Agent_Alp But You Can Call Me Alp. I Like MC Despise The Cough Out Game (Cough Roblox COOOUUUUGGGGHHH) Creative building and Catching Hackers If You Ever See A Player Named XtremeSki11z Watch Out Seen His Hacks On A Realm And Watch Out For Rileypike He Seems to Be A Little Innapropriate But Anyway i Have a Head And Banner Shop Where i sell Heads,Banners,Rare Items Like Command Blocks And Barriers. 1 More Thing About Me I Start Every Word With A Capital Thats All For Now Hope To See You Guys In The Conversation.

Agent_Alp

Thread starter #4
Hey Gio And Jake Hope You Guys Enjoy Talking With You Guys I Remember You Jake But I Dont Believe i Know You Gio Have We Met?

Agent_Alp

Thread starter #6
I <3 Panda's thanks for the gifs and Gio You Wanna Play Sometime try to send me a time

Agent_Alp

Thread starter #9
2 donators and 2 Helpers i hope i can become a staff myself i have a question though could i be a staff if i was 13 cause i want to become a helper SOO bad

Agent_Alp

Thread starter #11
Wait jake you are now a a helper can you help me i wanna be a cool rank if you can help me that would be nice

Agent_Alp

Thread starter #14
Im Playing Creative At 6:30 PM Eastern Standard Time today on 4/29/18 hope to see you guys there and Enjoy the Foxiest Server Out there

Status
Not open for further replies.