Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

hey!!!! im new

Status
Not open for further replies.

vcqx

Donator
Thread starter Banned #1
hello im new im just getting settled on the server hope to see you all around!

KittieFling

staff this is player disrespect can we get a ban?
if you havent forgotten, you have been way more disrespectful than anyone i know. you are mean, and thats JUST a fact, and you dont need to watch the forums of a server you have been PERM banned from- oh wait, im sorry, BLACKLISTED by cloakfox himSELF, and reply to others saying, "ban this person, ban that person" because it doesnt affect you at all since you cant play on that server anymore. and no, we cant "get a ban", because your the one who needs to "get a ban" on all of your BAN EVADING accounts. "Tubsterz" much? im just answering gio's question, thats all

KittieFling

youre taking this way too serious lmaoo its obviously a joke
you dont know strafe do ya? he always says "Can we get a ban on KittiePhan" and he MEANS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM NOT TAKING THIS WAY TOO SERIOUSLY!!!!!!! HES A JERK TO ME AND HE HAS CYBER BULLIED ME AND YOU GUYS DONT TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (⋟﹏⋞)

KittieFling

PLUS your wasting usernames for people who actually dont have ANY account yet so the ban evading needs to stop. cloakfox blacklisted you. they dont want you on Foxcraft. move fricking on already.

Ayza

Friend
Donator
you dont know strafe do ya? he always says "Can we get a ban on KittiePhan" and he MEANS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM NOT TAKING THIS WAY TOO SERIOUSLY!!!!!!! HES A JERK TO ME AND HE HAS CYBER BULLIED ME AND YOU GUYS DONT TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (⋟﹏⋞)
lol ive known strafe for like 4 years hes one of my best friends on this server

KittieFling

well hes not very NICE to me and hes INSULTED MY SISTER and i can NOT HAVE HIM INSULTING KAR!!!!!!!!!!!! i love my sister to death and if ANYONE tries to HARM her, TEASE her, or INSULT her THERES GONNA BE A FEW PROBLEMS!!!!!!!

ProGio767

Friend
Donator
well hes not very NICE to me and hes INSULTED MY SISTER and i can NOT HAVE HIM INSULTING KAR!!!!!!!!!!!! i love my sister to death and if ANYONE tries to HARM her, TEASE her, or INSULT her THERES GONNA BE A FEW PROBLEMS!!!!!!!
Alright that's enough calm down this is a new person to the community this is obvouisly not Vcqce

Ayza

Friend
Donator
shiver me timbers :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.