Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Help can't go home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hi i was working on my base and my home called base functioned perfectly but now I can't go to that home it is keeps stuck at teleporting commencing but all my other homes do work. but I can't go back and change anything there so can anybody staff or people help me out

Banned #3
im having the same problem...
You play factions Derms?
Hi i was working on my base and my home called base functioned perfectly but now I can't go to that home it is keeps stuck at teleporting commencing but all my other homes do work. but I can't go back and change anything there so can anybody staff or people help me out
Either players raided your base and clogged your home (like placed water) or the home in general is glitched. I am not completely sure, if this is a bug report it in the bug sections, that's your best bet.

You play factions Derms?

Either players raided your base and clogged your home (like placed water) or the home in general is glitched. I am not completely sure, if this is a bug report it in the bug sections, that's your best bet.
started yesterday

that means your home is not save there is water or lava or a cliff or something

Status
Not open for further replies.