Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Help a mom out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimrim

Thread starter #1
Hello there,

I made this account to figure out how this works for my kid. He is too young to do so and understand himself, and I am no gamer :oops:. I hope you don't mind explaining a few things to me. He is into Minecraft since a few weeks and has been watching videos etc. Now he wants to play oneblock. So ehm...how? Do you go in minecraft to 'servers' and then 'add server'? Or...
Thanks in advance! :)

hi! if he doesn’t have the server added, when he opens up minecraft, there will be buttons saying “single player” and “multiplayer.” you can click the button that says multiplayer, and hit “add server” and put the servers ip address which is mcfoxcraft.com! once you have that done, you can hit play to enter the server. It’ll put you in the hub, where you can hit the compass icon, and select your gamemode from there! There is two options for one block, oneblock glacier, or oneblock vulcan! hope this helped let me know if you have any other questions :) you can ask questions in the server forums as well, for example, this is the one for oneblock- here

Thanks for your answers. Still trying :)
What version of Minecraft is he on? We currently only support "Minecraft Java edition", we are looking into supporting "Minecraft Bedrock editon" soon, but for now we don't.

You can tell on what version of Minecraft you are on by checking where the version of the game is displayed.
On bedrock it's displayed in the bottom right corner, on java edition it's displayed in bottom left corner.

Rimrim

Thread starter #6
What version of Minecraft is he on? We currently only support "Minecraft Java edition", we are looking into supporting "Minecraft Bedrock editon" soon, but for now we don't.

You can tell on what version of Minecraft you are on by checking where the version of the game is displayed.
On bedrock it's displayed in the bottom right corner, on java edition it's displayed in bottom left corner.
Thanks! I got a pm from Pink_Husky with some more explenation and the problem is indeed the version. We use an Ipad, so it's not gonna work. Hopefully it will in the (near) future :D. Thanks again everyone! Very kind of you all!

KittieFling

Hopefully you have a very good time on Foxcraft, as i really have, and only hope for everyone in this community to have the best time! :D (Very fun server, 5 stars, i love it :) )

Thanks! I got a pm from Pink_Husky with some more explenation and the problem is indeed the version. We use an Ipad, so it's not gonna work. Hopefully it will in the (near) future :D. Thanks again everyone! Very kind of you all!
Hey! We recently added support for Minecraft Bedrock edition! You can connect to the server with
IP: play.Foxcraft.net
port: 19132

Status
Not open for further replies.