Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanciness

Thread starter #1
Hello all,

I am Fanciness. Or as some people call me "Franciness". I figured I would make an introduction since I can finally settle down into the forums.

Here are some things about myself:
I am a Foxcraft Helper, I am 13 years old, I am an actress and model, some of my closest baes are @AlainM and @Krosi @MagiMarble

You can probably find me running around on Skyblock or Creative. Nice to be with you guys!

Last edited:
Hello all,

I am Fanciness. Or as some people call me "Franciness". I figured I would make an introduction since I can finally settle down into the forums.

I am a Foxcraft Helper, I am 13 years old, I am an actress and model, some of my closest baes are @AlainM and @Krosi

You can probably find me running around on Skyblock or Creative. Nice to be with you guys!
Welcome! I didn't know you were a model! I sometimes model Dance costumes.

Silvic

Dedicated Member
Hello all,

I am a Foxcraft Helper, I am 13 years old, I am an actress and model, some of my closest baes are @AlainM and @Krosi

omg welcoem 2 forems flurri!!

Hello all,

Welcome! hopefully see you on Skyblock and got to learn more about you even thou idk you but cools.

cooltext170752784681889.png

Fanciness

Thread starter #11
Status
Not open for further replies.