Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hello Foxcraft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Known Member
Thread starter #1

Hello Foxcraft,

I’m extremely excited for this new endeavour of Community Manager at Foxcraft. I’ve been speaking to Cloakfox over the past few days and have been eager to get stuck in meeting the community, staff and to finally introduce myself. I’ve decided to create this introduction to explain who I am, what I will be doing here and to open up a thread to ask any questions you’re curious to know.

My name is Chris, mostly known as Chrisbeg around Minecraft. I’m not new to Community Management, I have been managing large established Minecraft networks over the past 4 years. You may have seen me around at some point, whether you have or not I hope to meet you all soon. I am 21 years old and live in the United Kingdom, however I have the toxic trait of staying up late so hopefully will give me the chance to meet any Australian and American members of the community.

Community Management to me involves Staff Management (promotions, demotions, everything in-between), maintenance of official documents such as staff documents and rules, forums work, community relations, purchase support, events, general support with concerns and enhancing your experience at Foxcraft.

I’m excited to be a part of the staff team and look forward to working with cloakfox. Over the next week or so I hope to meet you all, as well as to familiarise myself with the current procedures, especially with how the staff team works. I await the opportunity to accept many of you onto the staff team.

Being a new member of the community, I would like to take this opportunity to get to know some of you. Thus, It would be nice if you could tell me about yourself, including hobbies, favourite things and something you would maybe change about Foxcraft. If any of you have any personal questions or queries feel free to drop me a private message on the forums!

Kind Regards,

Chrisbeg (Foxcraft Management)

vBelgian

Known Member

Hello Foxcraft,

I’m extremely excited for this new endeavour of Community Manager at Foxcraft. I’ve been speaking to Cloakfox over the past few days and have been eager to get stuck in meeting the community, staff and to finally introduce myself. I’ve decided to create this introduction to explain who I am, what I will be doing here and to open up a thread to ask any questions you’re curious to know.

My name is Chris, mostly known as Chrisbeg around Minecraft. I’m not new to Community Management, I have been managing large established Minecraft networks over the past 4 years. You may have seen me around at some point, whether you have or not I hope to meet you all soon. I am 21 years old and live in the United Kingdom, however I have the toxic trait of staying up late so hopefully will give me the chance to meet any Australian and American members of the community.

Community Management to me involves Staff Management (promotions, demotions, everything in-between), maintenance of official documents such as staff documents and rules, forums work, community relations, purchase support, events, general support with concerns and enhancing your experience at Foxcraft.

I’m excited to be a part of the staff team and look forward to working with cloakfox. Over the next week or so I hope to meet you all, as well as to familiarise myself with the current procedures, especially with how the staff team works. I await the opportunity to accept many of you onto the staff team.

Being a new member of the community, I would like to take this opportunity to get to know some of you. Thus, It would be nice if you could tell me about yourself, including hobbies, favourite things and something you would maybe change about Foxcraft. If any of you have any personal questions or queries feel free to drop me a private message on the forums!

Kind Regards,

Chrisbeg (Foxcraft Management)
Welkom Sir

Status
Not open for further replies.