Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hello Foxcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello guys. This introduction has been a long time coming, but I never bothered on making one. If you don't know me, my name is king22704, and have been playing this server for quite the amount of years (since early 2013). I mainly played prison, but because it has been down, I'm mostly on skyblock, kingdoms, or survival. I've noticed that although a decent number of people are familiar with me, there is a large amount of players who don't know me, and I'd like to get to know some of you (especially since I'm a new helper). Some interesting things about me are that I've been playing piano for nine years, I enjoy playing tennis, and I just started up guitar. If there's anything you'd like to know, feel free to ask. Thanks for reading!

Banned #2
Hello guys. This introduction has been a long time coming, but I never bothered on making one. If you don't know me, my name is king22704, and have been playing this server for quite the amount of years (since early 2013). I mainly played prison, but because it has been down, I'm mostly on skyblock, kingdoms, or survival. I've noticed that although a decent number of people are familiar with me, there is a large amount of players who don't know me, and I'd like to get to know some of you (especially since I'm a new helper). Some interesting things about me are that I've been playing piano for nine years, I enjoy playing tennis, and I just started up guitar. If there's anything you'd like to know, feel free to ask. Thanks for reading!
Play Secrets by One Republic on your piano :)

Banned #4
OHOHOHOH... Wait till you see the ph- ohohoh...
Look at the top of his head!
1559125547376.png
PFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
1559125570906.png
OHHHHHHHHH
1559125651958.png 1559125621995.png
OHHHHHHAHAH

Status
Not open for further replies.