Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hello all! ~Electric9054

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello everyone! ^.^

For any of you that do not know me (Most of you won't haha) I am Electric9054, I'm quite an experienced gamer and I play quite a lot of graphically intensive games (A bit ironic since I'm playing Minecraft, but simmer down :p) I personally love to player military simulator games and while I could go on forever listing them all, I have a feeling that it crosses the road with advertisement so I don't think that's a viable option haha. When it comes to playing Minecraft, I certainly am builder/survivor type player. While I have some of the best peripherals when it comes to PvPing i've never been very good at it :p I currently play on the SkyBlock server (Glacier) however of course being new I have yet to check all the different servers out. I am 17 as of February this year and have just sat my mid year exams :mad: thought I was going to lose my mind half way through themo_O but I kept my cool about it haha :cool:. I have been playing Minecraft before the hunger bar was added so I like to think I'm quite experienced at knowing how the mechanics work and play out, so if you ever would like help with anything feel free to send me a message whenever :)

I love technology! when it comes to building computers to helping people in games not only does it give me something to do put I (like to think) am quite good at it :p. I play for my schools hockey team, football team and basketball team so if you'd ever like to talk about any of those sports then feel free to hit me up haha. I am a second black belt in the Korean martial art of Taekwondo (Been doing the sport for seven years :eek:) and I love every second of it! Not that I'll have to use it on anyone here but you never know when it could come in handy ;) When it comes to music I happen to love to listen to dubstep/trap/light rap. I've been listening to the electronic music probably for my whole life and it probably what gave me an insight to choose my username :D.

For those extra techy people here are my PC specs;

Graphics card: GeForce GTX 750Ti (Driver; 384.76)
CPU: AMD FX(tm)-6300 (Six core processor, however I intend on getting Intel's new 10 core shortly.)
RAM: 8GB
MONITOR: 3840 x 2160 pixels (4k)

I'll be doing a much more in-depth introduction once I've settled into the server but I hope you've enjoyed reading :) ! Best of luck in the server!

~ See you around, Electric9054 :D

Hey there! Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay.
My graphics is Raedeon 360 lol, apart from that, we have the same specs. Oh, and I have an i7 processor :>

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Welcome to the forums :) maybe we can talk about football sometime as did play for the schools team, hopefully see you around, and if u see me, say hi :)
~Tqzz / Tazz

Banned #9
Welcome! I'm on the survival server most of the time, you should really check it out.
Anyways, enjoy your time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.