Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Harassment continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So the other thread was closed before I could post my reply -.- so here it is :)
Another pointless thread as already said,
harassment
ˈharəsm(ə)nt,həˈrasm(ə)nt/
noun
  1. aggressive pressure or intimidation.
That's the definition of harassment, not only were you intimidating me you were aggressive towards me and putting pressure towards me and one of my fellow staff members, so I ignored you while I dealt with things on forums and, when you argued after I came back, I just ignored you again as, you were intimidating me.
Also another point, you and your friend(s) spammed forums with this thread,
View attachment 876
Which is another thing I also thought was completely out of hand, when you came back on the server I then continued to ignore you as your behavior towards me and other members of the staff team was out of hand. If you needed me, you could of responded normally and not of called me and other staff members such words as **** and, ***** because, you and other people involved last night did do that, check the mute list if you don't believe me.
Just because you got demoted, does not mean you have to take it out on staff members, that were involved or not. That's out of hand.
Learn your place and secondly, get your facts right.
I did ask you in a mature manor the first time on skyblock but you just straight up ignored me and spoke to like 10 other people in chat. I have a right to say whatever I want I don't care how much it "intimidated" you were probably sat their laughing anyway you **** ignored me like a dickhead for ***** 3 or something hours. The least you could bloody do is say I'll tell you in a sec I'm busy instead of being like I'm going to ignored you and ***** tell you to go look at skype from a bloody month ago. I don't even care I got demoted so don't even drag that **** into it I don't **** care what my "place" is I'll say whatever the *** I want whether you like it or not. You have had probation, you abused and you've multiple warnings the only reason your even here is because you tryharded on reporting hackers to get mod. You threaten to ddos me all the time and you even said you want someone to ddos connor and take him down forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard DontLie was put on probation and on his 3rd probation instead of being demoted like the rules state he was promoted to MOD... Just stating how unfair and broken the rules have become.

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
From the previous thread, in my opinion that doesn't sound like harassment to me..like previously stated "harassment" is: aggressive pressure and intimidation. From what was said in the previous thread, nothing came out to me as being "aggressive." Just a thought.

So the other thread was closed before I could post my reply -.- so here it is :)

I did ask you in a mature manor the first time on skyblock but you just straight up ignored me and spoke to like 10 other people in chat. I have a right to say whatever I want I don't care how much it "intimidated" you were probably sat their laughing anyway you ******* ignored me like a dickhead for ******* 3 or something hours. The least you could bloody do is say I'll tell you in a sec I'm busy instead of being like I'm going to ignored you and ******* tell you to go look at skype from a bloody month ago. I don't even care I got demoted so don't even drag that **** into it I don't ******* care what my "place" is I'll say whatever the **** I want whether you like it or not. You have had probation, you abused and you've multiple warnings the only reason your even here is because you tryharded on reporting hackers to get mod. You threaten to ddos me all the time and you even said you want someone to ddos connor and take him down forever.
You could have asked a different staff member for help.
Like you said he was replying to others so he was therefor busy/occupied with that.
If you have any other questions about the thing you needed help about so badly (hence the reason for this drama)
feel free to ask instead of creating a bashing thread.

Edit: Please watch your language, or im forced to suspend you.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.