Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Happy 10th Birthday Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned #2
Yeah, title says it all. What's your favorite minecraft memory?
I have a few..... I'll say them.....
- in 2013 when I crafted my first iron set of armour on Survival in an abandoned Mineshaft. I can remember it as clear as day.
- First enchantment I made on Survival in 2013, when a team mate enchanted my iron sword in his base, with his enchant table in the bottom of a ravine with a ladder. Just before I was going to help him and his friends protect a fortress from raiders.
- Fighting people to defend this fortress, I remember fighting people on the staircase to the fortress, was fun.

- When I met superhans on survival, and all the adventures we went through.

- 2016 on Survival during the massive war between all different groups of players, by far the best moments were the sacking and raiding of the Germanian city, and fighting their best fighters at their base, as well as taking over the Kingsguard fortress and fighting their soldiers, and killing the unarmed people there. And the war in general was just epic. So much fighting, interesting buildings and drama. Made it very interesting.
- Empire in general.

Banned #3
Yeah, title says it all. What's your favorite minecraft memory?
Survival back in 2013 when spawn was just this square box and with ''Budderminner'' camping at spawn with strength2 pots killing anybody in his path. When I finnaly got out of the spawn area, I travelled until the 20k coords or so and build my ''hidden'' base under a tree. I invited this new player to come along and base with me called ''monneymonkey''. We based together for all of survival and build all kinds of farms and other builds. One day him or I tp'd @Ksmudger and @Clint2001 to this base. I tp'd another guy to our base for no reason named ''momochecker12''. I logged off and the next day I logged on I was raided. Monneymonkey and I decided to build a new base far out. We travelled for days maybe weeks until we hit over 100k coords and build our base ontop of this ''ExtremeHills island'' Here is where most memories lies, we had an gigantic potato farm just for memes and also a beacon which we where both really proud of. But all things come to an end, and monneymonkey left as we lost contact.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The 2014 - 2016 skyblock/factions era for sure. Played a lot of factions around the ''Desecrator era'' so much fun going up agains bigboyryan and all those other hacking goons. I remeber building a base with 'kingminecraft612' or whatever his name was. We had it all, an OP pigman grinder, a small but good IG farm and a wicked enderman farm which made me challenge players at the top of /baltop. We shared a OP vault which was unraidable at the time not even with creeper eggs. Sadly I let it get claimed by @MasterSniper and almost 1 week later it was raided (how convient xd). I quit factions until the next reset, but it had never the same feeling as before. So I moved on to skyblock.

Skyblock was so much fun, it's here where I met most of my minecraft friends and started getting into skyping people. I remember having this group chat which I spend countless hours in just talking to eachother and having so much fun on this game (I could name them all, but they know who they are ;) ). I had this island which I was really proud of until I got tp'd to @jayxkrazies and @jaycarp2's island. I looked my eyes out on this island as I was speechless since they had everything I had but better and much larger. They invited me to their island and without hesitating I joined. I didn't do much since I was scared of ruining their well constructed island. They didn't really mind me not doing much and I just helped with their projects which was fun.

I have many more memories, but these are the greatest memories I have in my 6years on this game.

k bai

Banned #4
Survival back in 2013 when spawn was just this square box and with ''Budderminner'' camping at spawn with strength2 pots killing anybody in his path. When I finnaly got out of the spawn area, I travelled until the 20k coords or so and build my ''hidden'' base under a tree. I invited this new player to come along and base with me called ''monneymonkey''. We based together for all of survival and build all kinds of farms and other builds. One day him or I tp'd @Ksmudger and @Clint2001 to this base. I tp'd another guy to our base for no reason named ''momochecker12''. I logged off and the next day I logged on I was raided. Monneymonkey and I decided to build a new base far out. We travelled for days maybe weeks until we hit over 100k coords and build our base ontop of this ''ExtremeHills island'' Here is where most memories lies, we had an gigantic potato farm just for memes and also a beacon which we where both really proud of. But all things come to an end, and monneymonkey left as we lost contact.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The 2014 - 2016 skyblock/factions era for sure. Played a lot of factions around the ''Desecrator era'' so much fun going up agains bigboyryan and all those other hacking goons. I remeber building a base with 'kingminecraft612' or whatever his name was. We had it all, an OP pigman grinder, a small but good IG farm and a wicked enderman farm which made me challenge players at the top of /baltop. We shared a OP vault which was unraidable at the time not even with creeper eggs. Sadly I let it get claimed by @MasterSniper and almost 1 week later it was raided (how convient xd). I quit factions until the next reset, but it had never the same feeling as before. So I moved on to skyblock.

Skyblock was so much fun, it's here where I met most of my minecraft friends and started getting into skyping people. I remember having this group chat which I spend countless hours in just talking to eachother and having so much fun on this game (I could name them all, but they know who they are ;) ). I had this island which I was really proud of until I got tp'd to @jayxkrazies and @jaycarp2's island. I looked my eyes out on this island as I was speechless since they had everything I had but better and much larger. They invited me to their island and without hesitating I joined. I didn't do much since I was scared of ruining their well constructed island. They didn't really mind me not doing much and I just helped with their projects which was fun.

I have many more memories, but these are the greatest memories I have in my 6years on this game.

k bai
Budderminner was the guy who enchanted my sword, and who I was teamed with when I got my first iron set, and killed people at spawn in the fort

Ayza

Friend
Donator
One memory I'll never forgot is a few years ago when this streamer went into the pvp zone in skyblock with 2 of the best keys because he thought it was parkour and got instantly dropped. Also me winning those keys in a pvp free for all tournament.

One of my best memories was in 2013 prison. I was really bad back then, and I didn't understand how to rankup etc. Anyways, at this point in time, I had no diamond gear, until some guy named KingCactus1 went AFK IN THE PVP ZONE! I was so happy to kill him and run out back into the birch farm (since there was no combat timer then), but it wasn't just me there. Tons of new players ran in to grab his gear and scurried out. (Here is what first prison looked like:
)

Now for my second minecraft memory, I wouldn't call it one of my favorites, but one of my most iconic ones. It was on second prison (I know, enough with prison already). I was one of those noobs who only had 1 set of enchanted armour and used it to flex on people, but not to pvp with. I still didn't really know how to pvp then and went after people in normal diamond gear in out of the way areas with my one set of op armour. Just after I killed a guy at the split between warp B, A, and ELITE, a player named minnebok123 came in and 1v1ed me. He absolutley destroyed me and took my gear. I was devastated and genuinly plotted with my friends in school how we were gonna get back at him and get my gear back.

Evster_

Known Member
desecrator was lit. i miss all my faction friends. my base on survival was the bomb with that daniel kid (forget his username)

Status
Not open for further replies.