Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Event Halloween Build Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Known Member
Thread starter #1

Hello Foxcraft,

It’s that time of the year, SpOooKy Season! In celebration of Halloween and the month of October, Foxcraft will be hosting numerous events throughout starting with a Halloween themed build competition. We’re looking for creative, unique, halloween/scary themed builds for this competition only.

This build competition will be hosted on the Creative server, thus resources should be no problem. You are able to have up to 3 people help with building your plot, however the prize will be given to the plot owner only (who may request a split of reward if required). Winners will be chosen by all staff members in a vote, meaning any participating staff members will not be able to vote on the winners. You can use as much or as little as you want of the plot for this competition. Please do not use printer to build on your plot for this competition as uniqueness is something we will judge on. This event will end October 31st, with winners being announced on November 1st meaning you have a month to build and submit your build.

We have prizes for top 5 builds, these are as follows; 1st Place ($40 store giftcard); 2nd Place ($30 store giftcard); 3rd Place ($20 store giftcard); 4th Place ($10 store giftcard); 5th Place ($5 store giftcard).

Once you have finished making your build, please submit using the google form I have provided a link to below:

[https://forms.gle/CDUGheGK5dKK22Ev7]

Kind Regards,
Chrisbeg [Foxcraft Management]

Last edited:

Hallideadly

Known Member
I am only entitled to 1 creative plot and I have spent a long time working in it. do I have to clear that plot to make a build for this event or will a plot be provided?

Chris

Known Member
Thread starter #4
I am only entitled to 1 creative plot and I have spent a long time working in it. do I have to clear that plot to make a build for this event or will a plot be provided?
If anyone needs a plot to build on private message me on the forums. I'll claim a plot and trust you onto it.

:)

Hallideadly

Known Member
Thanks Chrisberg - I realized I can make a platform above my plot and make the event build up there. I will have plenty of room.. <3

Chris

Known Member
Thread starter #16
Thank you to those who entered into the competition. The staff and I will deliberate and get back to you as soon as we have come to a decision!

Chris

Known Member
Thread starter #17
Winners are:

1) Shafiqo
2) Jaimy_Eijk03
3) Orange_AB
4) RnxzoMC
5) The_creator12

Congratulations, please direct message me on the forums (or discord) for your prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.