Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Goodbye for a Bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So I'm going to quit for a bit. For those who don't know me my name is Barry, I'm 14 years old, toxic, and unaccepted. The main reason I'm quitting is that Minecraft isn't really as fun anymore, my child hood is slowly getting overcome by, it disgusts me to say it, Fortnite (The realistic Minecraft battle royal with weapons). I've been dealing with some major difficulties irl that also have really been affecting how I'm feeling rn, one of the things were I broke up with my girlfriend last week now everything has just been a living hell for me. On the other hand I'll miss those who hate me and those who love me, I don't plan on being gone so long probably a week I'll be on and off though. I hope you don't think I have something against the server Foxcraft isn't at all why I'm quitting, you guys are like the rude family members of every white movie lol. Anyways July 12th will be my last day, Ik not many people will see this and won't care but oh well, I don't need their attention :p. Goodbye see ya'll in a week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.