Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Good Times on Foxcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I am pretty sure there is old thread like this on the old forums but I forget who it's by but if you know who shout out to them! :)

So I was just wondering some good times you had on Foxcraft! Anything like screenshots of your friends or cool gear. Anything will do :)

Here is some good memories I have :D

Screenie with Faction Buddies on Vulcan:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Screenie with Connor:

When @AlainM got compromised on the same day Foxcraft got hacked:

Screenie with @cloakfox on Survival:

And I have some videos on Youtube of Foxcraft :)

Banned #2
About a year or so ago when there was a fake Connor on skyblock who had op and caused mayhem. He took my rank and I freaked out lol

Friend
Donator
I am pretty sure there is old thread like this on the old forums but I forget who it's by but if you know who shout out to them! :)

So I was just wondering some good times you had on Foxcraft! Anything like screenshots of your friends or cool gear. Anything will do :)

Here is some good memories I have :D

Screenie with Faction Buddies on Vulcan:

Screenie with Connor:

When @AlainM got compromised on the same day Foxcraft got hacked:

Screenie with @cloakfox on Survival:

And I have some videos on Youtube of Foxcraft :)
I had made a thread with like 30 links of factions in 2014

On Old factions when I has giving everyone Holiday Suits! Probably the most fun I had on Foxcraft was on Old Factions! I remember all the Factions I was in and the allies I had!

xokoloto

Banned #11
I don't take screenshots, in other words wouldn't bother going through ******* 1000 pictures.. to cry for the p4 that was gone from me.. Anyways.. Idk? Kitpvp.. I had awesome moments in kitpvp.. i remember once killing a p4 un 3 maxed maxed sharp 5 un3 fire 2 sword.. power 5 infinity 1 punch2.. i got so happy.. started pissing myself.. XD.. then going to forest hills to kill another p4.. Back when there wasn't gaps.. and the p4 battles were just pure battles.

Thread starter #12
I don't take screenshots, in other words wouldn't bother going through ******* 1000 pictures.. to cry for the p4 that was gone from me.. Anyways.. Idk? Kitpvp.. I had awesome moments in kitpvp.. i remember once killing a p4 un 3 maxed maxed sharp 5 un3 fire 2 sword.. power 5 infinity 1 punch2.. i got so happy.. started pissing myself.. XD.. then going to forest hills to kill another p4.. Back when there wasn't gaps.. and the p4 battles were just pure battles.
Oh yeah the good times without god apples! :D

Thread starter #16
Indeed... :).. I had so much fun.. I remember begging for medic, and crying if i died in p1... HAHA .. good times
If only I combined my p1 to p4. I had p1 and added proj and fire prot to it instead of combining xD

xokoloto

Banned #19
Yeah I was a noob then still learning. If there was a reset I would do way better :)
NO NO RESET XD.. I got like 2 vaults full of p4 rn.. and almost gonna have 4 1/2 stacks of gaps, SO PLEASE NO XDD. :D anyways.. I wasn't a 'noob' but yes kept on learning

Thread starter #20
NO NO RESET XD.. I got like 2 vaults full of p4 rn.. and almost gonna have 4 1/2 stacks of gaps, SO PLEASE NO XDD. :D anyways.. I wasn't a 'noob' but yes kept on learning
Lucky you! I got no sets of p4 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.