Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

GIVEAWAY!!!! THE HOTDOG GAMES

Should the last game be pvp-related?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey guys, we're here with one last "Hotdog Games" giveaway!

"The Hotdog Games"
Every so often, I host a bunch of games with as many people as I could find to win prizes, including in-game items as well as ranks or rank upgrades. Read below to find out the prizes, rules, and how to enter.

For this session, the rules are a bit different, which is why ill put it in step form
1) All players will gather for one game, with one winning prize.
2) There will be three rounds for this game (ex: If the game is spleef, there will be three rounds of spleef as well as three winners).
3) The winner for each round with battle it out in spleef (1v1v1).
4) The winner of this game will receive prize #1.
5) The next game will commence with a new prize with repeating steps (three rounds per game, three winners per game, winners battle it out).

The only reason we're doing so many rounds is because we want to give inexperienced players a chance to win (we've only had donators win previous games)

The Prizes
Prizes #1 and #2 will only apply for Skyblock Glacier players, but prize #3 is global.

Prize #1: Two chests filled with Protection 4 Unb 3 sets (14 P4 sets).
Prize #2: A Sharp 7 Axe
Prize #3: A $15 rank or rank upgrade on any gamemode.

The Games
We haven't worked out all of the games yet, but we know for sure Spleef and Sumo Parkour will be apart of it (Sumo parkour is a game we made up, it is not as hard as it sounds). The third game can be voted in the comments below. Please keep it non-pvp related.

How To Enter
To enter, add me on discord at Hotdoggo #3932 and leave me a message with your IGN. We will tell you the date and time of the event because we aren't 100% sure how this week will play out. Hopefully, it will be on January 26th, this Sunday if all goes well.

That's all for this thread, make sure you leave me a dm to enter and send this thread to people you know!

You know hotdog, we really need some1 like u to host games that have rewards cuz that will make the server more active.... we used to do that b4 years congrats for returning that thing back and keep up!

Status
Not open for further replies.