Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Getting your plot removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So My plot was cleared by a mod or someone I don't know who was never told why it happened. First of all that is just plain out dumb for a server to clear your plot and not give a reason behind clearing it. They will just do exactly what they did not thinking it was bad. Not know what was bad on there plot. Another thing is I was one during my plot clear. I have no Clue why your mod or admin couldn't have just said Hey FearFTW Can you clear so so off your plot so i don't have to remove it why couldn't he/she don't that. I figure that is just a simple and nice thing to do but instead we go to instant action. Its not like anything on my plot was rude to anyone at all. It did have something inappropriate and I would have definitely removed it if someone had just told me. All I ask is at least a reason to why it was cleared that is just sad have asked your admins multiple times in chat why my plot was cleared I don't get a response not a oh this was not good on your plot or sorry you need to not have this on your plot next time

Banned #3
The reason your plot got removed was probably because you mute evaded

If you mute evade using signs in YOUR plot.

They have the ability to clear plot.
e_e

It was removed because of an innapropriate building. You should know better than to build vile things.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.