Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Foxcraft will not not going to shut down! OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello and I am @PolarPvp_6455 and many people are saying fox craft should be not going to shut down so i will give u reasons why it shouldn't and i want cloak fox to be the first to reply cause any other staff cannot stop this and i know that fox craft is going to be not going to shut down because All people are saying it and most server's are shutting down i was playing a server today and it said "DESIREDCRAFT WILL NOT BE SHUTTING DOWN"
So here we goo! (This will be a long thread)

1.Foxcraft should not be not going to shut down because of donation's some people have donated over $300 and i have donated around $300 or $400 if Foxcraft shuts down in my opinion everyone should be refunded there in real life money back.

2.Foxcraft shouldn't be not going to shut down cause over 300 people play it and everyone on Foxcraft has worked hard for there stuff and this is really bad cause some people have worked all day for around 3-4 hours building stuff per day.

3.Foxcraft is a really popular server and some people have just started and loved it and cloak fox has set a lot of money for this server for the Plugins and server's and if everyone's donated money has been put together that means around $15000 and over has been donated.

4.Foxcraft should not be not going to shut down because i really like this server and everyone that has joined it %100 loves it ill list u everything i like about it ---Server's - Plugins - kits - ranks - staff - and A lot of more stuff.

The best stuff i like are

>/Server Factions --- /Server Prison --- /Server Skyblock --- /Server KitPvp --- /Server OpPrison

>Players --- Staff --- Cloakfox

>The maps --- The Plots --- The Commands

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
Foxcraft is not shutting down...If you watched the video, it was showing some servers that are not following the eula. Foxcraft is following the eula.

Hello and I am @PolarPvp_6455 and many people are saying fox craft should be not going to shut down so i will give u reasons why it shouldn't and i want cloak fox to be the first to reply cause any other staff cannot stop this and i know that fox craft is going to be not going to shut down because All people are saying it and most server's are shutting down i was playing a server today and it said "DESIREDCRAFT WILL NOT BE SHUTTING DOWN"
So here we goo! (This will be a long thread)

1.Foxcraft should not be not going to shut down because of donation's some people have donated over $300 and i have donated around $300 or $400 if Foxcraft shuts down in my opinion everyone should be refunded there in real life money back.

2.Foxcraft shouldn't be not going to shut down cause over 300 people play it and everyone on Foxcraft has worked hard for there stuff and this is really bad cause some people have worked all day for around 3-4 hours building stuff per day.

3.Foxcraft is a really popular server and some people have just started and loved it and cloak fox has set a lot of money for this server for the Plugins and server's and if everyone's donated money has been put together that means around $15000 and over has been donated.

4.Foxcraft should not be not going to shut down because i really like this server and everyone that has joined it %100 loves it ill list u everything i like about it ---Server's - Plugins - kits - ranks - staff - and A lot of more stuff.

The best stuff i like are

>/Server Factions --- /Server Prison --- /Server Skyblock --- /Server KitPvp --- /Server OpPrison

>Players --- Staff --- Cloakfox

>The maps --- The Plots --- The Commands
http://www.mcfoxcraft.com/threads/t...needs-to-be-done-immediately.1732/#post-16843 Here is a link to my thread on the topic.

Foxcraft will most likely not not going to shut down. Cloakfox will probably find a solution to cooperate with the EULA :)

MOVED THREAD
Introductions > General Discussion

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
This thread has so many grammar errors XD
Anyway, this means there's gonna be equality among all users, in most ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.